Frequent Posters

omshreejaanu thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 13 years ago
Oh i miss my Saffy too😭 Thank God Usha is here 2 entertain me🀣
omshreejaanu thumbnail
Ok girls me going 2 sleep. Bye Piyu, Usha n Umi.
Chukchak 2 u all (i mean kisses of course)πŸ˜‰
πŸ˜†

Originally posted by: omshreejaanu

Oh i miss my Saffy too😭 Thank God Usha is here 2 entertain me🀣

see Akka, OSJ wants u only for entertainment's sake 😈 πŸ˜†πŸ˜† nd I thot u guys were best of buddies πŸ˜›πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
LuvSSever thumbnail
Bye Jaanu Di. Good Night to you and all the three sweeties. . πŸ˜Š
Have a Good sleep. 😊
LuvSSever thumbnail
Bye Jaanu di, Usha Akka and Piya.

Goodnight. Me too going to sleep.😊

Tani91 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
I would say Archu is mostly foolish but not manipulative....atleast not intentionally, Archu is supposed to ultra uber mahan and foolish...so I doubt she will be the manipulator...as for the whole Shravani thing...I'm sorry I hated Shravani with a passion..so whatever Archu did to her was acceptable to me😈...and techically Archu isnt the foolish one.....it is thhe CVs that are maha fools
Thanee thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: omshreejaanu

Hello Thanee
Sorry 4 late reply.How r u n is ur son feeling better now? Mine too was sick n now another one is not feeling well🀒

I think most of us do agree that the little manipulation Archu tries 2 do is only 4 Manav's sake but even then she fails miserably. As put by Omana, that mean streak is just not there in Archu

@ underlined
I wud like 2 discuss Archu's qualities any day coz she does has loads. πŸ˜›
Cvs πŸ‘ŽπŸΌ They always mess up Archu's character. I'd like 2 c her 2morrow saying, i back Vaishu in this decision. Mads doesn't need 2 divorce 4 Vaishu. Vaishu can manage n we'll support her. But of course it will too much expectations from those ppl with their dinausauric mind set

Hi Jaanu...
Thanks..I have you.........My son feel better now. Thanks for your concern ..We saw Doc yesterday...
Antibio.....He got throat prob..+fever...I'm a bit tired don't sleep at night..

Good job Jaanu.......You have  save our Archu...πŸ˜†
Some friends comments were pertinent..I will say..Its very good at least we know that our Archu is not so  mahaan.as we  used to say......Nobody is perfect..and here many time being wrong.,she learn also with her Mistake...."about trust Manav"...Don't know what will happen tomorrow..❓
Let see.....as you say.".with their dinausauric mindπŸ˜†"..we will not be out of our surprise....
Leave you bye...have a nice week for your work..hope you'll have good dream...after talking...Archu...Manav.and even Jay...wkend......Tomorrow you must tell me what you had dream..my dear..Its 2.00 oclock. in Mauritius.you are in full dream now....πŸ˜†

Edited by Thanee - 13 years ago
omshreejaanu thumbnail

Originally posted by: Tani91

I would say Archu is mostly foolish but not manipulative....atleast not intentionally, Archu is supposed to ultra uber mahan and foolish...so I doubt she will be the manipulator...as for the whole Shravani thing...I'm sorry I hated Shravani with a passion..so whatever Archu did to her was acceptable to me😈...and techically Archu isnt the foolish one.....it is thhe CVs that are maha fools

Tani91 ur comment in bold makes me πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† n the emotion u have used is very appropriate tooπŸ˜†
Thanks 4 commenting. We'll agree on 2 points Archu is supposed 2 b bloody mahaan so no way she'll b mean n manipulative 2 hurt others, at least never intentionallyπŸ˜ƒ n ya Cvs r the maha fools in the story.
Btw u read the writer's interview? Check it out!! Certain comments r hilarious. U'll know wat i am talking abt😊

archana took divorce from manav bcoz she wanted to have a break & have some career for herself
she had already planned to come back & screw up shravani

even if shraman wedding wud have taken place .... archana wud hav succeded in breaking that

but shraman wedding only hadnt taken place ..... so it was very easy for archana to interfere in manav's life in every small incidence
Nisha_90 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: archanamanav

i was shocked he waited at least until marriage..teacher..πŸ€ͺ🀣
🀣

🀣