Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

shootingstar27 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by: sowmya_jairam

Shootingstar27, I'll ask the same question I asked in my previous post on this thread. Because she did it for Manav, was it ok that she got engaged and lead a man on with dreams of a marital life when she had no intention of being committed to him. Bear in mind that he knew about her first marriage only and not all the history between ARMAN and came to really love her, and she did not know that he had bad intentions until the day of marriage. Did she act as Jaywant's fiance until the day of her marriage when she eloped. No, she did not. She openly flirted with Manav even after being engaged with Jaywant and due to that reason, Jaywant started hating Manav so much. That is the fact. So was Archana correct in manipulating Jaywant for Manav's happiness or Shravani's happiness of XYZ's happiness? Was she only naive? Did she even ask a sorry to Jaywant after leading him on till the day of marriage and humiliating him in front of family and friends?Nope, she did not. I will go as far as to say she is both manipulative and somehwat selfish in that she cannot see beyond the people she loves and doesnt care how many people are harmed to make sure that the people she love are fine. Whether she does it for herself or others is a moot point, the actions are hers so she is manipulative.

She knew of his intention and his nature when Ajit told her about the papers framing Manav that she supposedly signed. To her credit, she was trying to move on with Jaywant. In the Ganpatti Charturthi episode, she was having fun with her family, didn't give importance to Manav but Manav went to jail and her resolve broke and she was back to protecting and fighting for her Manav.    

I don't feel Archu should apologise to Jaywant, by the time she ran away she knew he was marrying her only to get revenge. It wasn't just Manav who told her that but Satish too, someone she has high regards for. why say sorry to somene who wants to ruin your life?
shootingstar27 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: omshreejaanu

Unaware of Dhramesh truth, it was understandable that Archu wud behave badly with Mads. Who wud b nice 2 a woman who has caused havoc in ur sister's life? But the minute she got 2 know the truth she went 2 apologise n since then has never stopped supporting n helping  her. (a gud quality in Archu indeed)
Now coming 2 her implication n role in Mads foolish decision, i'll go easy n say she didn't mean 2 manipulate her or mahe her feel guilty. But may b Archu's niceness towards her did have an effect on her. I'll explain Archu's backing Mads decision as the regressive n the self depreciating attitude she has n which rule her life. Not manipulation. But i'd like 2 wait till Monday 2 c wat she has 2 say now 2 conclude coz Archu is a very mess up character u may never know how the Cvs will mould  her in the nex epi😊

I agree with you Jaanu. Her initial reaction to Mads was perfectly understandable. No one would be calm and collected not even saint Archu when they come face to face with a woman who is wrecking their sister's marriage (Archu's understanding at that time). 

You said it well, she is regressive or at least that is how I see it.    
omshreejaanu thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: sowmya_jairam

@ bold
ArMan's goofs up in these 2 ppl's lives cannot b overlooked Sawmya (i hope i can call u like this😊)
but here again each character has its share of responsibilty in the whole mess

Omshreejaanu, of course you can call me Sowmya. I would love it if Archana can somehow turn around and tell everybody that she only wanted to inform everybody of Madz's decision, but she does not want Madz to divorce Dharmesh for Vaishali's sake nor does she want Vaishali to go back to Dharmu. I will applaud Archana then. But I dont have hopes of that happening, so until then I'll stick to my stand of her being manipulative 😊.

Done Sowmya. Lets c wats in store though i too dont trust PR Cvs. I'll stick 2 foolishnessπŸ˜‰πŸ˜†
 Coming to Shravani's and Jaywant's faults in the pertinent situations, I agree Shravani was at some fault and also that she was in the know from the beginning.
Yeah. Wats sad if despite being educated n financially independent she too had the same 17th century mentality under the facade of a modern girl. She was conveniently tradional n modern when the situations demanded itπŸ˜‰
But Jaywant was innocent---I'm not saying he was a good man, but he did not know that Archana agreed to marry him only coz of Manav, he did not know that she still loved Manav and had no intentions of committing to him. He really loved her once she became his fiance and his hatred for Manav was because of Archana. That Jaywant was bad doesnt make Archana foolish or naive or innocent in leading him on.
Here again i agree. Whether Jay was an opportunist was not the question. Archana destroyed the man's life 4 Manav's zimmedaari which is not fair. He did care 4 her n started getting possessive abt her, very logical 2 me. He felt cheated n excessive hate 4 Manav that made him bitter n revengeful. I was among those who believed that if he married Archana, the plot he concocted wud have never happened coz he wud have fallen in love with Archu. Ahhhhhhhhh why talk abt spilled milk but one person who wud love this post of mine wud b Varsha i'm sure. Our love 4 Jaywant has not decreased at any costπŸ˜³πŸ˜†
omshreejaanu thumbnail
Originally posted by: shootingstar27

She knew of his intention and his nature when Ajit told her about the papers framing Manav that she supposedly signed. To her credit, she was trying to move on with Jaywant. In the Ganpatti Charturthi episode, she was having fun with her family, didn't give importance to Manav but Manav went to jail and her resolve broke and she was back to protecting and fighting for her Manav.    

I don't feel Archu should apologise to Jaywant, by the time she ran away she knew he was marrying her only to get revenge. It wasn't just Manav who told her that but Satish too, someone she has high regards for. why say sorry to somene who wants to ruin your life?

Here i must say Omana is right, in the sense that b4 knowing the truth, ArMan behaviours were pathetic, the engagement scene, the constant crying n eyelocking in front of Jaywant.... It wasn't fair towards the guy
But the moment Archu learned n got the truth confirmed, she didn't have 2 apologise 2 Jaywant. Why say sorry 2 someone who is going 2 call her characterless n drop her like a sack of potatoes in her maayka after 1 year of marriage?
Now whether Jay was just bluffing 2 hide his severely bruised ego, we dunno but the truth is he was planning revenge n ruining of Archu's life!!

Not_a_fan thumbnail

[/QUOTE]

The underlined part is precisely my point. Archana was fighting and doing her duties by her manav, who was at the point technically only her ex-husband. It should have been her Jaywant, since he was her fiance. And is it really so great that after getting engaged to a man, she was ignoring her ex-husband? I dont think so-that is the way it should be. It would have been to her credit  if she had refused to marry Jaywant due to pressure from Manav. It would have been to her credit  if she had broken off the engagement as soon as she knew that Jaywant was bad or that marriage involved intimacy for which she was not ready. It would have been to her credit  if she had given her relation with Jay, which she had agreed to, a fighting chance. She was, in a sense, cheating with manav being engaged with Jay. And at that time, she was had very modern thoughts and not regressive/old-fashioned at all. Which leads me to say that she chooses her time to become regressive or progressive in her thought process, just like Shravani πŸ˜‰πŸ˜ƒ.

And about apologizing to Jay, forget about that. Did she even acknowledge, even to herself, that she was wrong? Two wrongs dont make a right, and Archana was wrong also.
omshreejaanu thumbnail
Ok girls, need 2 go, trippos r up n a busy Sunday ahead.
It was nice talking 2 u Sowmya n may b we'll continue this discussion of manipulation n foolishness on MondayπŸ˜‰πŸ˜†
Omana i'm happy 2 c u posting ur views.😊 Keep postingπŸ˜ƒ
C Ya girls.πŸ€—

Not_a_fan thumbnail

Here i must say Omana is right, in the sense that b4 knowing the truth, ArMan behaviours were pathetic, the engagement scene, the constant crying n eyelocking in front of Jaywant.... It wasn't fair towards the guy
But the moment Archu learned n got the truth confirmed, she didn't have 2 apologise 2 Jaywant. Why say sorry 2 someone who is going 2 call her characterless n drop her like a sack of potatoes in her maayka after 1 year of marriage?
Now whether Jay was just bluffing 2 hide his severely bruised ego, we dunno but the truth is he was planning revenge n ruining of Archu's life!!

[/QUOTE]

Do we know that was his plan from the beginning? I felt he made that plan when he saw how Archana loved manav even after being engaged to him. And shouldn't she have broken off the engagement as soon as she knew instead of eloping from the mandap on the day of marriage. She had plenty of time to do so. But she went back with her mom to convince Jay's mom for the marriage even after Manav was jailed and Jay's involvement came out. Wasnt that wrong then? So was that revenge by humiliating Jay for planning to humiliate her by dumping her 1 year after marriage?
Not_a_fan thumbnail
Originally posted by: omshreejaanu

Ok girls, need 2 go, trippos r up n a busy Sunday ahead.
It was nice talking 2 u Sowmya n may b we'll continue this discussion of manipulation n foolishness on MondayπŸ˜‰πŸ˜†
Omana i'm happy 2 c u posting ur views.😊 Keep postingπŸ˜ƒ
C Ya girls.πŸ€—

Same here. I'll call you Jaanu or Shree if you dont mind since your full ID is a bit long πŸ˜›
Not_a_fan thumbnail
Whether Jay was an opportunist was not the question. Archana destroyed the man's life 4 Manav's zimmedaari which is not fair. He did care 4 her n started getting possessive abt her, very logical 2 me. He felt cheated n excessive hate 4 Manav that made him bitter n revengeful. I was among those who believed that if he married Archana, the plot he concocted wud have never happened coz he wud have fallen in love with Archu. Ahhhhhhhhh why talk abt spilled milk but one person who wud love this post of mine wud b Varsha i'm sure. Our love 4 Jaywant has not decreased at any costπŸ˜³πŸ˜†

Precisely my point πŸ˜ƒ
archana messed up jaywant & shravani's life by her own hypocrisy ..... its only bcoz of her that these characters turned negative

jaywant wanted to marry her for money ..... no doubt ...... but he never wanted to harm her initially

only bcoz of archana's shameless behaviour with manav jay turned negative bcoz it was against his male ego

& poor shravani just suffered & suffered at hands of archana's quest of becoming mahaan & damodar's torture
Edited by prasad1991 - 13 years ago