Archana - Manipulator or Foolish? - Page 2

Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by ArManFan1

Jaanu very nice post and such a topic Archana - Manipulator or Foolish? coming from Archana lover  👏😆 Hmm coming to the topic I feel Archana is foolish than 

I would like to add one more thing.. If Archana was manipulative then she would have easily manipulated Shravani and also Manav and got back Manav coz she very well knew her happiness was only with Manav..She loves him the most.. Why would she even think of divorcing Manav for Manav's zimmedari's sake.. Why will someone leave a chance of being with the person they love the most?? So she was again foolish and not manipulative according to me..

archana manipulated shravani also !!!!! ....... during shraman 1st wedding shravani had left manav's life & she went away ..... archana only brought her back & reassured her that she will never come back & shraman will stay happily ...... archana gave big -big promises to shravani ......... she went away for 1 yr ..... not bcoz she wanted to let shravani live happily ..... she decided now let me have some career & think about myself ..... besides i will also become very mahaan in front of everybody ..................... after the leap once shravani had politely gone to archana's home & told her not to work with manav .... shravani was not at all wrong ........ on that archana made such a big issue that y shud i stop working with him .... i will not do that ...... then y the hell had she brought shravani back ..... that time she literally behaved like a wh**e ........she wanted to become mahaan & at the same time she didnt want to leave manav .......... she never let shravani live happily nor go happily
Edited by prasad1991 - 13 years ago
Hai Jaanu Di,🤗

How are you. Couldn't see you for a Long time.😊
Nice post and a debatable Topic for Weekend. 👏. That too you have called her Manipulative or Foolish, Di,How you loved archu, See these Cvs have made you opened a Thread calling her this. what shall we do 😕, you were correct with the post.👍🏼
These Cvs.😡

I was very much Disappointed with the way they have shown our archu yesterday , that feeling too disgusted .😭

Yesterday , Though I was feeling sad and very anger at CV's ,I was very much sure Archu wasn't Manipulative and very much Foolish which means Foolish to the core with such unbelievable regressive thoughts.

A big 👎🏼 for her to advising vaishu to Go back to Dharmu and Going on with Madhuri's idea of Divorce.😡

She didn't ask Madhuri to divorce for Vaishu's sake but then when Madhuri said that, she has Gone ahead with it by being a mediator(as Tanya Di said), thats where she took the blame of Manipulation.

Still Couldn't agree fully though, But I think I should go with what Sonii Said. whether she had been the both. 😕

But this was the first time she Behaved this way (where she may sounded with interest on her sister alone) ,whereas in Shravani issue,I will never ever accept that she was Manipulative.
She was Just Dumb Foolish in that issue for giving away her marriage,sacred vows and her Husband on a Platter. Even though Manav wants,she shouldn't have done it.

Edited by umayal - 13 years ago
Originally posted by prasad1991

archana manipulated shravani also !!!!! ....... during shraman 1st wedding shravani had left manav's life & she went away ..... archana only brought her back & reassured her that she will never come back & shraman will stay happily ...... archana gave big -big promises to shravani ......... she went away for 1 yr ..... not bcoz she wanted to let shravani live happily ..... she decided now let me have some career & think about myself ..... besides i will also become very mahaan in front of everybody ..................... after the leap once shravani had politely gone to archana's home & told her not to work with manav .... shravani was not at all wrong ........ on that archana made such a big issue that y shud i stop working with him .... i will not do that ...... then y the hell had she brought shravani back ..... that time she literally behaved like a wh**e ........she wanted to become mahaan & at the same time she didnt want to leave manav .......... she never let shravani live happily nor go happily
Prasad I think u did not read my post completely.. Yes I did agree that she was manipulative and mentioned Tanya Di's points where she has said about how Archana manipulated Shravani to come back during first wedding. Let me paste that again here..

Yes May be as Tanya Di said she could be manipulative for Manav's happiness.. Best examples given by Di..She can actually do anything for Manav.. She has done that before and she will continue to do the same.. But now she is more determined to be with Manav and also make him happy.. Yes she was foolish before when she thought Manav will be happy if he does his zimmedari by marrying Shravani..

According to me she is more foolish than manipulative..
both manipulator and stupid......huge messed up character.
i don't think archana is manipulative, but she certainly is foolish and, i might add, very confused 😕/

I truly can't understand where the CV's are going with this,,, EXCEPT for this:  ..we all are missing Dharmie dear and his orange boxer shorts... so maybe this it the way to keep him in the picture  

😆 😆 😆

Edited by naava - 13 years ago
Originally posted by naava

i don't think archana is manipulative, but she certainly is foolish and, i might add, very confused 😕/

I truly can't understand where the CV's are going with this,,, EXCEPT for this:  ..we all are missing Dharmie dear and his orange boxer shorts... so maybe this it the way to keep him in the picture  

😆 😆 😆

Naava dear the next thing I may see  Hanes commercial where my dear MJ is replaced with Dharmu  and I see the writing "Boxer or Briefs"  all I know is his orange boxers are alive & kicking in good ole US Of A 😆😆😆 Edited by Dabulls23 - 13 years ago
archana is big time manuplative,she was the same wid shravani and now with madhuri.i am actually shocked wid cvs showing lead like this.her real face is coming out,if she wld be really take madhuri as a friend wld have tld her not to divorce dharmesh as she knows madhuri needs dharmesh more then vaishu and madhuri is an orphan
Originally posted by Dabulls23

Naava dear the next thing I may see  Hanes commercial where my dear MJ is replaced with Dharmu  and I see the writing "Boxer or Briefs"  all I know is his orange boxers are live & kicking in good ole US Of A 😆😆😆

oh Varsha  🤣 🤣 🤣
teacher..i think archu is manifoolative....😆..and i love my archu..😊..i don't believe archu manipulated madhuri for divorce..but i do not agree her decision of asking vaishu to reconsider her decision of dumping dharmu...i think she is the nicest manipulator around even if she did try a few times..😆..this is too much..i can't write a bigger thesis on this..
Manifoolative! 🤣 Oh gosh Akka! 😆

Agree she is definitely both.
I was shell shocked watching last night's episode. What about the girls who are in the same situation like Vaishu in real life...? What msg are the cvs trying to send?!! Aarghh 😡