Pavitra Rishta

Archana - Manipulator or Foolish?

omshreejaanu thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 13 years ago
Ok no PR 2day n the Manav - Savita track making us all senti reminiscing our past experiences n all.
I thought why not discuss our beloved foolish Archu 4 once.πŸ˜†Her recent stand got me freaked out n i ended feeling bizarre when my dear Usha, my cool partner, told me, i'll have 2 take back my words abt a post of
mine😳
Archana is rooting 4 Mads - Dharmesh divorce 4 her sister 2 settle
down.🀒
Was it manipulation from her when she decided 2 befriend Mads n extend a helping hand 2 her or was she sincere?

Is Archana Deshmukh really so foolish n has a peanut in place of a brain like many have come 2 believe?

How does this girl's mind function n how come that she is the only one so old fashioned n regressive in her attitudes while her sisters n even Vinod seem quite balanced ppl with some doses of selfishness n ego-centrism that r more or less present in most human beings? All the children have been raised by the same parents (read mother)
I'd like 2 hear from u😳

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Dabulls23 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Jaaanu nice topic from a Archu lover-supporter..Appreciate it..πŸ˜ƒ

Archu The Great Manipulator, Twoface, Hypocrite, Foolish and than some... 😑

Because she is the lead and pretty so supporters could never see her as hypocrite and manipulator before...She has done this with Shrav over and over and now with Madhuri..Like chameleon changes color as it suits her..

She is extremely regressive in her thoughts..A woman of 2011 should not be thinking like this..Her initial role made everyone think she was a sati savitri saint...But her decision making process shown otherwise..

Go back and review her actions against Shrav, TDH, FBD and now with Madhuri...U will see what I see..

Her comments to Varsha after abortion was that Satish jeeju will take u back...She thinks hasty and impulsive decision to have an abortion w/o consulting a husband is a small matter and hubby will quickly move on and forget-forgive Varshu..

Now she thinks Vaishu should go back to cheating two timing FBD...Wow..

And we called TDH names...

I hate to think of her this bad but I have seen enough in life to see her traits completely..

Foolish is Madhuri for getting sucked into a so called friendship at a such a vulnerable time of her life..
Edited by Dabulls23 - 13 years ago
Tanyaz thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Interesting topic for the weekend ...

Ok, I think she is foolish , maha foolish to  even think that Vaishali should go back to Dharmesh ..whatever her reason , baby or whatever ...Vaishu should not go back to Dharmesh ...

She is not manipulating Madhuri .It was Madhuri's own decision which she took totally on her own and she also wanted Archana to play the mediator between her and Vaishali ....

It is not that Archana is such a bholi bhali that she cannot manipulte ..Of course  she manipulates ...has done so several tiems before ...
But she is very very very loyal to only one cause in life ...and that is to keep Manav happy .
For this one reason she would manipulate ....do  whatever it takes to keep him happy ...
She manipulated Dharmesh to give Manav his job back , she manipulated Shravani to go back to marry Manav ( because  she knew that was what Manav really wanted ) .I am not saying she is right or wrong ...I am just saying that she does it to get Manav what he wants .....

.but  this one occasion she has not manipulated ....

Mind you ....both Manav and Shravani are equally to be blamed because even they wanted Archu to do this  for them....that is why they always listened to her so quickly ...Just it always looked like as if she was the one who was taking the action but the action was always taken because it was in  line with Manav and Shraavni's wishes ....

This time  it is the new Mahaan Queen on the block, Madhuri ,  who wants to give her title of Biwi to Vaishali .....

Why she has such regressive thinking , I guess not going to school, staying home and listening to Sulochna all the time and idolising her mother  so much ...

She is very regressive in her thoughts ...

Madhuri is not foolish also , she is just plain unrealistic .I will never believe that a mother woud not think about her sick child and would want to give everything up for her souten  , not even a mahaan foolish mother ....

Edited by Tanyaz - 13 years ago
archanamanav thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
hey teacher i have to go..πŸ˜”..i will come back and write a thesis for you..πŸ˜†
Wookie thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Hi jaanu di , good post
I wld say archu is manipulator
Foolish is madhuri who came in her words. Madhuri did not wanted to give dharmesh divorce bt wen she heared it 4m archu abt vaishu's illegal status problem in mandir she decided to give it up on her marriage. She thought she is behind all this mess of vaishu's life.
So indirectly archu manipulated madhuri !!!!!!
LovePRSoham thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Jaanu very nice post and such a topic Archana - Manipulator or Foolish? coming from Archana lover  πŸ‘πŸ˜†
Hmm coming to the topic I feel Archana is foolish than manipulative.. Especially in Vaishu's Case.. Seriously I dont know from where she comes.. How can she even think of reconciliation of Dharmu and Vaishu πŸ˜•.. She was the one who asked Dharmu what type of love is this which changes everytime.. Now she is indirectly supporting him? She wants her sister to go back to him since Madhuri is ready to divorce πŸ˜•.. I seriously dont understand..

Now coming to Archana manipulating Madhuri to go for divorce -  I dont think she has done anything of that sort.. It was madhuri who decided to get divorce for Vaishu's sake. I know Archana will support Madhuri no matter what.. But I dont think Madhuri is correct here.. She has to think about her children and their future and health..

I would like to add one more thing.. If Archana was manipulative then she would have easily manipulated Shravani and also Manav and got back Manav coz she very well knew her happiness was only with Manav..She loves him the most.. Why would she even think of divorcing Manav for Manav's zimmedari's sake.. Why will someone leave a chance of being with the person they love the most?? So she was again foolish and not manipulative according to me..

Yes May be as Tanya Di said she could be manipulative for Manav's happiness.. Best examples given by Di..She can actually do anything for Manav.. She has done that before and she will continue to do the same.. But now she is more determined to be with Manav and also make him happy.. Yes she was foolish before when she thought Manav will be happy if he does his zimmedari by marrying Shravani..

archana is expert in making other women give up their marriages ..... she emotionally makes them so much insecured that they get frustrated & ultimately give up their husbands

1st she experimented on shravani & now she is using this perfect fool proof plan on madhuri
..Sonii.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Yes, can call it both manipulative foolish...
Manipulative in the way she wanted Madhuri to divorce Dharmesh to get the road clear for Vaishu.

Foolish in the way, she didnt get this will serve no purpose for Vaishu to bring her life on track, no way she will be happy with that motu, left everyone without any notice even to his aai baba, bhagoda πŸ˜‘ 
She even didnt think of varun and the unborn child of Madhuri, plus no one is with her to take care of πŸ˜”
madhuri doesnt have anything in life .... no family no money etc
& she is such a down to earth woman .... she always thinks about vaishali

vaishali has such a big family ..... an utter foolish jiju like manav who will even let his own mother die but he wont let sulochana get an asthma attack ...... he wont care for sacchu i.e. his own blood but he will definitely care for vaishali's child
& wen vaishali had dharmesh she had become so haughty & ghamandi that she left no chance of disrespecting her elder jiju in any way
& now innocent satish is also helping her

besides madhuri has emotional problems like her husband married other woman ..... there was something less in her love only ...... this is an insult to her womanhood

vaishali shud feel happy that she attracted a married man & a father of a child towards herself
she need not worry about her future bcoz she can attract somebody else also

doesnt a sensible & so called mahaan woman like her understand madhuri's plight
she is perfectly utilising the guilt in madhuri to take revenge from her

archana's strategy is that if my sister cannot become a wife even madhuri doesnt have a right to be a wife

besides dhardhuri divorce doesnt make dharshali wedding legal ....... dharshali have to marry again to make it legal

how can archana build vaishali's palace on madhuri's grave
i have realised 1 thing that varsha is sumwat better than archana

varsha gave many bad words to madhuri which along with me offended others also
but varsha wasnt wanting any bad to happen to madhuri

archana is acting like a meethi churi
her acts are going to ruin madhuri's life forever whereas varsha's bad words will hardly make any difference

varsha is outspoken & her 1 action has completely ruined satish bhavana's life

but varsha is not bad at heart

archana is very chalaak & much more shrewd
she is perfectly manipulative woman ..... haathi ke khane ke daat alag aur dikhane ke alag

& dont at all call archna a fool ..... she is very intelligent & cunning vixen ..... there are always master plans going in her mind 😈😈