Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Vedika.Kapoor thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
thnx for the updtae. so a no abiya and kabir episode. not worth watching is it?? thnx anyways
RB81 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
as the show is sometimes getting on our nerves updates help us decide whether to watch it r not..but updaters cant escape as they hav committed to do it..anyway thanks for d update..
Super Kool thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Thank you for the update....i am feeling sad...no abhiya...
Mages thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 6
thanx for the update....
well there is no AbhiYa.....but then since i am a SidChi fan also...it was a better episode in form of SidChi....but i am not liking piya nowadays....she always denies anything regarding abhay.....

misha was so funny...so does arnav....

as for updating for the 17th march...there is no need to thank yaar....dosti mein no sorry no thank you....in future if you need any help for updates regarding PKYEK....i will do it for you.....

Jyo. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
thanks for the update.. :) :)
SimplyAparajita thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Thanks for such a lovely update dear.. Just crossed my fingers so that we get abhiya on holi
AnamikaSJain thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Yes, Pia's response to Sid's flirting and touches are not something which can be digested.
NidhaA thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
thnku dear fot d update......d show seema to hav reached a low point......well hav to agree wid Angel dat maybe its due to holi........hope CV's regain deir senses back aftr holi.....Abhiya misunderstanding shud be cleard nd Piya shud knw d devil behind Sid....Panchi shud go bck to being her old strong self
-GredForge- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
hehe looks lyk misha read twilight!!!!
i5hy thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
thanx for the update... this show is soooo slow in progress... even after not watching a couple of episodes i feel like i didnt miss much.... they need to keep this in the fast track...no abahy-piya scene 😕