Sasural Genda Phool

Congratulations 1tarun - Tejas!!! :)

Feefi thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Hi my fellow SGPians! ๐Ÿค—

Day by day, we are getting new members and new goldies, and new dazzlers and new rockers...and yet again, we have our new Goldie!!  

A very hearty congratulations to....๐Ÿฅณ

1tarun - i.e. Tejas!!! 

Congratulations tejas!! ๐Ÿ‘

Please continue posting and hope to congratulate you soon on becoming a Dazzler!  ๐Ÿ˜ณ

So guys come on now and wish Tejas on his great journey on IF so far!! 

Edited by Feefi - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

iViews thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Congo Tejas.... ๐Ÿฅณ  So nice of U to join Ms. S party.....   All this CC Chat ka kammmaal hain ????  V want to read ur acceptance speach and U r takiya Kalam..... ๐Ÿ˜†
111192 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Congratulations tarun๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ
Shwets1502 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2
Congrats Tejas...and we dont want to see ur siggy box....want to hear the sentence from u...๐Ÿ˜‰
Feefi thumbnail
i agree with netri and shweta!!  Tejas come on say your lines and your takkiya kalam ๐Ÿ˜ณ

we'll wait. โญ๏ธ
1tarun thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
โญ๏ธ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘
Originally posted by: Feefi

Hi my fellow SGPians! ๐Ÿค—

Day by day, we are getting new members and new goldies, and new dazzlers and new rockers...and yet again, we have our new Goldie!!  

A very hearty congratulations to....๐Ÿฅณ

1tarun - i.e. Tejas!!! 

Congratulations tejas!! Clap

Please continue posting and hope to congratulate you soon on becoming a Dazzler!  ๐Ÿ˜ณ

So guys come on now and wish Tejas on his great journey on IF so far!! 

thanku...............feeffi.๐Ÿ˜ƒ....................m........really.................happy..........
 .....................thanks.....Embarrassed.....a..............lot.................๐Ÿ˜ƒlove.............u...........all..............SGPIANS........FROM.....deep of ma heart...............SGPIANS.....
ALWAYS...............................ROCKSโญ๏ธโญ๏ธโญ๏ธ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘
1tarun thumbnail
OK.......SHWETA................AND.....FEEFI................DIS...........FOR.U
........................MA............TTAKIYA................KALAM๐Ÿ˜ƒ
...........................................................love...........โญ๏ธ....ISHAAN  and SUHANAโญ๏ธ
..............................FROM...............VERY....VERY VERY
..............VERY............VERY..........VERY....................VERY.....................
 i dn't know hw deep is ma heart๐Ÿ˜‰
........................LOVE u..............DEEP OF MA HEART..............................
...........................PAIRS...................MADE..........................IN...............
.......................HEAVEN........................AND ALL.....................
.......................SGPIANS...................KNOW........................DAT.............
...............................I WILL.............BE.............ALWAYS..........SAYING....
and love u......too...............guys....................................๐Ÿ˜ƒ
1tarun thumbnail
Originally posted by: --Keenu.Gill---

Congrats Tejas! ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ

thanku...............keenu..............very much๐Ÿ˜ƒ
Feefi thumbnail
Originally posted by: 1tarun

...........................................................love...........โญ๏ธ....ISHAAN  and SUHANAโญ๏ธ
..............VERY............VERY..........VERY....................VERY.....................
........................LOVE u..............DEEP OF MA HEART..............................
...........................PAIRS...................MADE..........................IN...............
.......................HEAVEN........................AND ALL.....................
.......................SGPIANS...................KNOW........................DAT.............
...............................I WILL.............BE.............ALWAYS..........SAYING....

๐Ÿ‘ ๐Ÿ‘ ๐Ÿ‘ ๐Ÿ‘ ๐Ÿ‘  

thanks tarun!  
Shwets1502 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: 1tarun

thanks a lot yar...๐Ÿ˜ƒ