Pancchi's heart will break again :(

piya_111 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
What the hell is happening in today's episode?Yesterday's episode was so beautiful with abhay and class supporting Piya but today? No Abhiya?😑 Sid taking Piya out for dinner and trying to flatter her? And today we did not get to see much of abhay  Mishu was good as usual but we didn't get to see much of her and Kabir aur trangad toh dikhey hi nai, Sid ne bhi koi witty comments aur one-liners nai boley and Pancchi was doubting on apni Piya?chalo end mein sab theek ho gaya between Pancchi and Piya but then now to bring piya closer to him,Sid will break Pancchi's heart 😲 by faking his love to her...This is so unfair 😑 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

.Angel thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
no not this time it won't cos Sid is gonna fall in love with her for real in the end.
piya_111 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: .Angel

no not this time it won't cos Sid is gonna fall in love with her for real in the end.

he will realize it later though when he breaks her heart and when she will go away from him,& its difficult to tell whether he will fall for her or not,but either ways,uska dil toh tutega hi πŸ’”  
Mages thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 6
Originally posted by: .Angel

i hope what you say come true....but then i don't trust sid....he uses humans for his own benefit....one must not forget that he is still obsessed with maithilli.....

this he is using panchi to get near piya...lets only hope in the process he will fall in love with her....
Suneel_kumar thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: piya_111

he will realize it later though when he breaks her heart and when she will go away from him,& its difficult to tell whether he will fall for her or not,but either ways,uska dil toh tutega hi πŸ’”  

vampire ke paas dil nai hotaπŸ˜†
Mages thumbnail
Originally posted by: Suneel_kumar

vampire ke paas dil nai hotaπŸ˜†

arrey yaar...she never mean vampires...she means panchi....chahe aisa ya waisa panchi ka dil to tootega hiπŸ’”

and who says vampire have no hearts....stefan-edward-abhay even damon has a heart....

the only vampire who have no heart at the moment is siddharth....
Suneel_kumar thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Mages

arrey yaar...she never mean vampires...she means panchi....chahe aisa ya waisa panchi ka dil to tootega hiπŸ’”

and who says vampire have no hearts....stefan-edward-abhay even damon has a heart....

the only vampire who have no heart at the moment is siddharth....

but wat do u think...can sidhart become positive?😊
Mages thumbnail
Originally posted by: Suneel_kumar

but wat do u think...can sidhart become positive?😊

well he can be positive....if someone brings out the niceness in him.....till now his soft gesture is only shown towards panchi....infact i say panchi takes out his positive side.....maybe panchi can help him....and this track which is heading SidChi way might bring out some positive vibes in him....

but then i can't trust the Cvs...since the whole show is a copy of TVD

in TVD....elena brings out damon goodness....elena made him realise that he does have a heart....

but here...i don't see that on piya....piya is only bringing his negative sides....piya makes him feel that he is heartless...and its fun to play dangerous games....

i only see him behave normal with panchi.....the rest i don't even see him behaving normal...he is more thirsty for their blood especially TπŸ˜†

lets see how sid uses panchi...and what he fails because i got a feel that in the process of making piya his.....he will fall in love with panchi that will be his biggest thorn that comes in his revenge....

i don't think panchi is just a mere PR manager for sid....most of the time they are together since day 1...they have been hinting SidChi....most of the time panchi is only with sid rather than others...she is not even with her family...sisters or friends like she used to be with danish...most of the time she is with sid...so there is some connection

and also siddhant always mention that he has the most scenes with vahbiz only....though he traps all 3 girls T...panchi...piya...but his most scenes are with panchi only....

and after danish break-up....panchi was with family and friends for a while..then completely shifted to sid.....and SidChi created a chemistry....so lets see what happens...

lets see how sid uses panchi....or is he falling in love with her

well i don't want him to be completely positive....than there is no fun in his character....he should be what he is now...completely naughty...witty and funny....but minus the negatives
LOVE_DMG thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
maybe not...i cant wait for panchi ad sid, romance, and when panchi finds out hs a vamp. i hope panchi accepts him! 
Mages thumbnail
Originally posted by: LOVE_DMG

maybe not...i cant wait for panchi ad sid, romance, and when panchi finds out hs a vamp. i hope panchi accepts him! 

yup even i was thinking the same....what if in the process sid does falls in love with her....but then i had second thoughts...till he is obsessed with maithilli and revenge on abhay....he would not move on...if he wanted he would have done by centuries ago...since he have no death at all

but my deeper feelings tell me that sid might falls in love with panchi

oh yaa....i just can't wait for SidChi romance....😳😳😳

well panchi will be heartbroken when she gets to know that he is a vampire and he have killed 3 women for his blood thirst......i hope panchi understands his situation and accept him for what he is...just like piya did for abhay.....