Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2

It "HURTS" ... it really really hurts!! :-(

jus_charm_me thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

Does anybody realise how much pain m i goin through......... hey bhaggu.... omg!! plz plz!!...... i dnt know what to write or waht to say...... i m sooo damn in pain!! M sooooooo hurt!! Dis thing is killin me now!! I will die!! Getting unwell n bein in d hospital was nthin!! 😭......... i cannot live nw!! N dis is nt at all funny.......... i dnt know ????!!??? why d hell do i get attached to all d bloody love stories in d world!!........ even though d story dey r showin is nt for real!!........ i feel like killin myself nw!!........ n dis is nt bcoz i need confession!! Dis is bcoz m feelin d pain arohi is goin through!! Ohhhhhhhhhhh!! OUCH!! It hurts!! I mean arjun should UNDERSTAND!! Why doesn't he realize dis!! N dhondu apni life mein settle hoke arohi ko thodi help karne ke liye aane wala hai!!............. hez sick!! Hez spoilin 2 lives!! Atleast for nw!!

N DEN CAME D TYPICAL TELLY SCENE!!

Arohi confessed her feelin wen she was drunk!! Finally!!............ but arjun was missin........ he was nt der.............!! WAT D HELL!! Kidhar chala gaaya woh!! Aur woh bhi 2 min mein!!...............m cryin n cryin!! I cannot bear dis!! My heart is painin!! OMG!! Upper se dat bitch gauri is back!! I know woh kuch na kuch damage toh zaroor karegi!! .😭........ shefali we need u !! arohi needs u!! Protect her from gauri!! Plz be der!!Hey bhaggu!! If u have a lil time n u peep into dis post den plz help!! Plz!! Nt only me......... i think everybody in deep pain!! For how long r we goin to see arjun n arohi hidin their tears!! Being married dey haven't really lived like dat!!... plzz!!

NOTE! :

Karan n kritika if u r readin dis....... ( as i know u guys surf though if sometimes) den plz plz get together ur characters arjun n  arohi!! Nw no bars............. no dhonduz............. no rps............. no past grievences!! N no pains............... we only want arjun n arohi!! Jus u n her!! We luv u guys!! N cannot see dis anymore!! I mean itz been more dan 100 epi man!! Plz do something.........!!

Peeps..............Thanks for readin!! Luv u guys!! I know itz no funny topic!! But .................

Nyways........if u guys have really felt it den plz click d like button!! It would be nice to see d likes!! N d more no of ppl readin dis!! πŸ˜›

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-SweetGirl- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Even I felt sooo bad for Poor Arohi today...But loved her typical wife attitude...And the way she started beating Dhondo..That was best..Proving her deepest love for Arjun..😳.(hatts of to Kritika...Made me feel like cry When she was expressing that I love you But Arjun was not there and than her out burst..Well Done Girl....πŸ‘β­οΈ)

As you said It hurts ..:(( thats ture...😳..Let Arjuhi be together pls
Edited by -SweetGirl- - 13 years ago
-dark.horse- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
poor arohi...cn understand her pain...!!!πŸ˜”πŸ˜”
yes plzz its a request..
v want to c d luv...d sparks...!!
jus_charm_me thumbnail
Originally posted by: smilingpurvi15

poor arohi...cn understand her pain...!!!πŸ˜”πŸ˜”

yes plzz its a request..
v want to c d luv...d sparks...!!

i m still nt out from d trauma!! :(........... i hate this!!
jus_charm_me thumbnail
Originally posted by: -SweetGirl-

Even I felt sooo bad for Poor Arohi today...But loved her typical wife attitude...And the way she started beating Dhondo..That was best..Proving her deepest love for Arjun..😳.(hatts of to Kritika...Made me feel like cry When she was expressing that I love you But Arjun was not there and than her out burst..Well Done Girl....πŸ‘β­οΈ)

As you said It hurts ..:(( thats ture...😳..Let Arjuhi be together pls

yup i agree!! d scene in which arohi was beatin dhondu was d best scene!! aur archi ka confession added fuel to fire for me!!
KMH-NASHA thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
i understand your pain even i am going through the same but this is the power of kmh and karan & kritz performance that it touches straight into the heart and our love for them makes us feel the pain.

so therefore i would not say to forget the pain because if we cant feel their pain then there is no depth in our love for them.if it is of any consolation then this line might help.

there is no gain without any pain.we will bare the pain for them to gain their love and happiness and then share that with them.

i would congratulate them on this heart rocking performance and we will continue to love them.

--rama-- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Yah poor arohi 

Arjun dancing with other girl, Obviously Arohi jealous hogi na like typical wife , 
arohi acts really superb, so prettly and cute.
when she drunk, shouted and fully emotionally acted,

I love u Arjun, 
Arjun...Arjunnn.....Arjunn....
I just said It  
I love u Arjun...  i love arjun
unhe tho coreiographer ke saath kyu, mere saath kyu nahi 
But i still love him

Jo apna pyaar kojathe tab vunki value samaj aatha
jisi pyar karthe OO chala jatha hai na thab hame realised hota hai ke oo kitna important hai

Arjun mere sabse jyadha important.
I love him
I love u arjun
I really love arjun

jus_charm_me thumbnail

Originally posted by: MARYADAFAN

i understand your pain even i am going through the same but this is the power of kmh and karan & kritz performance that it touches straight into the heart and our love for them makes us feel the pain.

so therefore i would not say to forget the pain because if we cant feel their pain then there is no depth in our love for them.if it is of any consolation then this line might help.

there is no gain without any pain.we will bare the pain for them to gain their love and happiness and then share that with them.

i would congratulate them on this heart rocking performance and we will continue to love them.

awwwwwwwwww😊 soooooooo true!! luved wat u have written. even though i knew dat all,... but i luv it ven somebody advices ven m upset πŸ˜³
jus_charm_me thumbnail
Originally posted by: ramadevi4

Yah poor arohi 

Arjun dancing with other girl, Obviously Arohi jealous hogi na like typical wife , 
arohi acts really superb, so prettly and cute.
when she drunk, shouted and fully emotionally acted,

I love u Arjun, 
Arjun...Arjunnn.....Arjunn....
I just said It  
I love u Arjun...  i love arjun
unhe tho coreiographer ke saath kyu, mere saath kyu nahi 
But i still love him

Jo apna pyaar kojathe tab vunki value samaj aatha
jisi pyar karthe OO chala jatha hai na thab hame realised hota hai ke oo kitna important hai

Arjun mere sabse jyadha important.
I love him
I love u arjun
I really love arjun

ahhh! yup!! luved dis sceneQQ dis was d only scene in d epi which brought me a smile!! otherwise i was cryin n cryin!! πŸ˜­πŸ˜­ n she luked soo cute ven she shouted at d other girl!! awwwwwwwwwwwww!! awe
rasika_DS thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

I am also going through the same pain😭 n initially i was angry with Arohi but feeling very bad now for her too n today we saw that she confessed her feelings but Arjun was missing Can't bear this pain anymore😭 CVs plz unite Arjuhi asap..plzzzzz

N yes the way she bet Dhondu n the last scene where she realizes the importance of Arjun..clearly showed how shattered was she
Edited by rasika.KK - 13 years ago