Devil's Den, Khurana bhai Vs Khurana bhai - Page 79

Posted: 13 years ago
@jyo then i dont understand nisar, maan and barry are there from start . dont they realize the difference ? dont they understand what viewers want specially young audience ?

sometimes i am fearing kahin aisa to nahin that they lost interest in show??? even song sequences gone πŸ˜•
@Jyo....So Nissar is involved....then it will definitely be something classy....will wait for it......😊....And thanks for the info dear......πŸ€—
Jyoti.......... am all chilled........ last night my head did boiled...... but i fine now..... actually i saw a report of a rape vitim on TV.... She was teenage girl got raped and her bas**** rapist shaved her haed and media walay😑 were showing molestation marks on her body........ her family did press confrence to get justice.... in real world this is how people are suffering... I was moved yar by her demented look.... what a pity.... why cant atleast in fictional world Geet can get justice just to console those poor soules living aroound us in society..... and may old excitment gets back.........
@Kavi...... I thought U left...Hope U had a good Holi...

@Jyo......If Nissar is involved in .. then yes something will be definitely out of the world..... we just have to wait patiently....We waited so long ..what is few more weeks...πŸ˜†
Hey Deeps....Me catching up on Opti's FF......I'm way way way behind.......Which part has she reached now.....????....And Holi is going good dear....although I don't play with colours and all my son is quite excited abt tmrw.....Today we have Holika Dehan.....and will be going there in the evening......😊
@Komal:U need time to do the damage control...see the biggest problem here was that they stretched the pregnency track without any story movement for over 2-3 months and there the damage was done...if they had to show MC,it should hv happened right after marriage or before marriage....Now they hv done the MC but they need time to bring it back to those old passionate days...MC happened only last saturday..so they need at least a week time to show how Geet's attention is diverted from baby to MSK....and to do this they need to show this rift between Maan and Geet..so that a new track takes birth here closing the baby track...and only then romance,passion and other elements can come back...😳

@Arwenish:Real and Reel mein difference hai bachha😳...if we want real,then one needs to remove MSK out of the picture because in reality a rape victim will never get MaanGod as the prince in shining armour....So if we want a show which can only concentrate on justice track,then Geet should hv followed a show like Kaali(on star puls) ka footsteps where there is no MSK like character but the battle is between the victim and her culprit who molested her and then how justice is done to the case....but was Geet show promoted as a show based on justice or social drama ??..no na...it was actually promoted as intense love story where the whole social drama was only a prop to start the love story but it was never the main storyπŸ€”..hving said that even I will b happy if justice track is shown here,but then CVs will hv to see what is the priority of majority of the viewers here and based on the priority they need to give us a track...

@Kavita:Me too hoping that the new track turns out to b good....lets see😳
Edited by jyoti06 - 13 years ago
*Ash jumps into den singing Freakly like me Freaky like mee No one's gonna do you freaky like mee me me*
LOL I am hyper today..I guess sumfin was mixed in ma breakfast🀣
Hey Ashu.....πŸ€—.....Kahin Shivji ka Prasad tho nahi???πŸ˜†

@Jyo....Let's hope so *Fingers Crossed*....BTW where's my PM ?????πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
@Ash...... U Tipsy today....πŸ˜†...... Had some Ahem Ahem dreams kya....😈
Originally posted by panchjun5

Hey Ashu.....πŸ€—.....Kahin Shivji ka Prasad tho nahi???πŸ˜†

@Jyo....Let's hope so *Fingers Crossed*....BTW where's my PM ?????πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Kavi I guess so bcoz I evn forgot ur name ryt now..I was thinking wat is punchun5's name🀣