Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

49erFan thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 13 years ago
By looking at pictures Geet picks up a heavy kid!  After miscarriage its a big no no!  CV's r not handling this right!

Jyoti, don't say that, its only temp and no Geet and Dev, although I admit Samir and DD look hot together!
Cute_Ash thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8
Originally posted by: jyoti06

I dunno Zee..suddenly I see Geet page is filled with Dev-Geet jaaps and how they look good together..it seems people only want to see CON now ,..whether its Maaneet or Deveet ..they don't mind...

Well for the first time I m getting negative vibes🤔

I hv had enough of Ekta tortures in the past ..can't take another one...

I m ready to see any number of MUs and separation as long as Maan and Geet r for each other..the day Geet goes to Dev or MSK goes to someone else...I can safely get my life back😊

golden moment😆
polly23 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
@ Jyo ðŸ¤— Shanti Shanti Shanti 

Nothing will happen like thal and u know it very well ðŸ˜›

luvmaneet thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
whats disscussion going on here😊

@Shali Hi,disappointed with the episode,but the gud thing is  that dev will turn negative or is negative

SecretKhabri420 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 9
@Jyoti: I think people r reacting like this due to the news of GC's leave, but if the CVs show anything like this then GCMs would not leave them and they know this very well........

shali thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
@Jyo: I can safely get my life back😊

in all this years off watching saops... it didn't make you stop ....but MG will be the trigger.....

jyoti06 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 8
Originally posted by: 49erFan

By looking at pictures Geet picks up a heavy kid!  After miscarriage its a big no no!  CV's r not handling this right!

Jyoti, don't say that, its only temp and no Geet and Dev, although I admit Samir and DD look hot together!

Geets even Abhinav looked hot with DD......DD is a beautiful girl and any good looking guy will look hot with her..but that doesn't mean she is used like passing the parcel between two brothers
ISHQSalmanSe thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Jyo: 😳

A positive force like you cannot be negative.....Its a simple science fact....positive and negative are opposite charges.....they just cannot be the same haan😳

@Bubba: Shower some positivity on Jyo😳
SecretKhabri420 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 9
@Jyoti: I just checked GEET FB, the comments there r clearly making fun of the track and out of frustration, anyone can make it out, not any jaap of Dev with Geet in such way, we all know that Maaneet r the TRPs and USP of the show, doing such a blunder would cost them a lots, think of this..........

49erFan thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Jyoti please calm down na!  I cant get any hyper then I've been today! 

Maan jao meri jaan...I'll send u american chocolate pakka haan!   What do u like, sirf muh khol!  I will send!  Apni dosti ki kasam! 😳