hiiiiiiiiii🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗

actually after GC's B'day no Gurti seg at a ll
yyyyyyyyyyyyyy

agar Tip tip nahi hota tho almost one month hogayi Gurti ka seg aakar 😔

cacoethes thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 13 years ago
This content was originally posted by: Sigma

😲 this coming from the girl who used to tell me to come to the present, now you want to hang with me in my hood ðŸ˜¡ 🤣🤣🤣🤣

what to do  the present and future dont look so good
panchjun5 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Jyo....Hamein bhi invite kar liya karo apne special Khopche mein.....😆....Anyways....loved the Pic....Woh kehte hain na....Pics say a thousand words....🤣🤣🤣🤣
adits7 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
This content was originally posted by: cacoethes

Aditiiiiiiiiiii 🤗 yes since the future of this show looks so dark i decided to go back in the past 🤣

CACO.....hugzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
Sigma thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Suj that's great news

I know it's weird not hating Dev when you watch SS

@ Caco 🤣🤣🤣 what an awesome track idea

still can't believe MSK is dreamy over his idea, what an idiot
🤣

Hey Vini 🤗

ps I don't know why font has changed half way through and i can't change it back
🤣🤣🤣
winona thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
bye girls good night ðŸ¤— 
BgblZoolander69 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Cacoethes - check ur PM. 😃
shonuu thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
A Tip Tip Of shak wipes off the snow of family planning..

ok guys my title says it all.. if we are keen to watch a daily soap then we should have guts to bear with all the torture in the name of twists.yes this shak thing is hard to digest but i think maan doubting geet with dev is better than linking her up with some random new entrant... because in case of deva .. geet had a past with him,,,even they share certain dukhs like both faced a MC... both?? yes.. geet lost her baby out  of MC and deva lost his specs out of it.🤣 yes eyes too can have a MC.. if eyes can be raped by either AAN scenes of my Hairful siggies than eyes can have MC too.. so their dukh is an invisible dukh btw them....🥱

Dev geet scenes..

1, i liked that geet didnt agree for a day out with dev unless he offered to become her driver... secondly she is so lost in her grief that she cant think of these tricky bits and their after effects  ... baby is her pain and baby is her remedy ... so if you planning to bash geet to kill your weekend then think before you jump on to any conclusion.... you'll have to face moi....😈

2, Maan and family planning..

y is maan thinking about CON only??? baby and and future?? y cant he just take geet out for a few days?? the change of environment can help her come out from the shock and pain... isnt it a wired thing that he comes and tells geet.."GITH, , aaj hum CON karein gay... just to give  you a baby"... i mean he needs a big solid reason for it... just imagine if all humans need a specific reason for a CON?? i mean what will my parents do with me if i dare asking the reason behind by birth??🤣 people just do it aisa hi.. 🤣...but maan needs a solid reason...

3, ok you guys have seen the end product of Tip Tips??? but how about getting a tip tip of geet and dev ???i mean hallucination  courtesy maan singh khurana????🤣🤣🤣 and how about a jealous drunk maan plans a loyalty test on geet and dev??? with making geet unconscious ??
 resulting another pregnancy of geet... >
a happy geet >
back to maan Dog >
 a proud deva , proud of his fertility>
 a dukhi maan because of no CON till baby's birth...🤣

4, i wish they dont get any MU or separation .... and maan gets the courage to expand his family from two to three.... as i have predicted last week that if something happens to baby then maan will never let his gith stay khali pait... chahe jitni bhi mehnat lage.... 🤣🤣🤣

but imagine what kinda CON that will be???

"during the CON  after every five minutes maan will ask "Gith are you pregnant now???
GITH:😲
Maan: gith tell me are you pregnant now?or should we continue??
Gith?
Maan: 🤢.. githhhhhhhhhhhhh tell me

hearing this from behind dadi maa will play this song in the hall
"sathi hath badhana,,,, sathi hath badhana.... Ek Akela thak jae ga...mil ke bojh uthatna"🤣
Kaviiiii - I remember saying "hi" to you. Did I miss a message? Sowwie! ðŸ˜­

Swati - Take care ðŸ¤—