Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Soapoperasrfun thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago
🤣 I love how all of you are sounding positive. Ok, I will go with u guys. 

But I am going to stop fighting for geet hereafter till I know for sure that she has not forgiven Dev for everything that happened. I don't want to feel stupid in the end. Let her decide. is she still mad at him or not ðŸ¤£
spshastr thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Ok Dev is positive for now.. Also I think he told Geet abt the surprise and the card and maybe before she completed MSK got angry .. i think he will blame Geet and Dev monday and then she will leave
palluluvsmaan thumbnail
After seeing some atrocious video, I have started taking things very lightly🤣 So chill maaro sab, CVs wont do so bad🤣

Polly🤗 hi5!😳
jyoti06 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 8
If Geet had hidden things from MSK related to Dev...we can question how can she do such a thing...right ??

But I m noticing one thing..she is so innocent that whatever happens in her life,she just comes to MSK and tells him everything...isn't that worth appreciating😊

Today alos she told everything about going to orphanage with Dev for so and so reason even without MSK asknig her anything...and in the precap also ,she tells everything to MSK about Dev's XYZ mahaan act😆

Yes we can question about Geet's sudden way of softening up towards Dev...but then again we dunno the exact reason here......🤔...I just want to wait and see the reason before giving the verdict...

And like Pallu said,Geet needs to blabber something silly for MSK to act all possessive and passionate na😳
serialwatcher16 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

geet is a 18 year old girl

she is a human being who is craving for affection and sympathy and empathy from the people closest to her. 

she is not  god.

She is mourning the loss of her child.

she is trying to udnerstand what is expected of her.

She would love to yell and tell dev to get out but was not allowed to. dadi emotionally blackmailed and pleaded with her and she got confused. 

he does not anyway have a place in her life after she married maan. she doesn't have any doubt in her mind.

Take it from there and try to understand her.

There will always be a difference in my affection for her if I think of her as my sister or if I become her mother -in-law like most people in the MF

spshastr thumbnail
Geet certainly lacks tact in life but she is too innocent..S he does not knwo how to talk to msk .She just said something without thinking.. I think this is so we fight over who is right and cvs watch with popcorn.. i am neither defending her nor bashing,
jyoti06 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 8
Originally posted by: spshastr

Ok Dev is positive for now.. Also I think he told Geet abt the surprise and the card and maybe before she completed MSK got angry .. i think he will blame Geet and Dev monday and then she will leave

Exactly Smita...he might hv told that MSK arranged that room for her...and so she was overwhelmed with MSK ka gesture and in that emotions she actually forgot she is talking about thanking Dev for telling her everything...her real emotions were actually for MSK there..but MSK doesn't lsiten to her statement as usual😆
spshastr thumbnail
I am sure Dev is going to tell Geet abt MSKs nursery thing and she is all excited abt it.. She must have started it wrong .. of course she has to say it that way else how will the MU happen..
sun29 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2

exactly jyo...the girl tells everything to MSK...she hides nothing....

and think people why give such a pre cap over the weekend ...to get all worked up.........and that too with incomplete dialogue.........once again to get people worked over...........

someone tell me what was written in that card plzz???
-Dimple- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Now i just want a passionate HOt scene between maan and geet. Its a high time now