Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

spshastr thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 13 years ago
ok can we not react to the precap.. i am sure it will be something silly else Geet wont tell maan that.. maybe Dev gave Geet msks card and said something.. So we dunno na..Lets wait and watch
Cute_Ash thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8
@Can;T believe Dev realises tht there is Communication Problem but Maaneet don't...
49erFan thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
One can give happiness and material stuff and what not, but when ur life partner needs u the most he should be with her at all times!   I know I sound harsh, but its the truth!  Im sure Geet feels neglected by MSK.  Which I feel is the case too! 😭
-Deepzz- thumbnail
Why is everybody after the justice part so soon....See for the longevity of a show the next 18 months atleast......It can't come so soon....Dev is yet to show his true intentions na....
ISHQSalmanSe thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
@Deeps: I dont comprehend Geet's behavior in all this.....I am utterly confused and dissapointed😕

@Suj; Thanks for the update hun🤗
suji01 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Dev has hardly been with MaNeet, he understands that communication is the key to solve the problems between them but MaNeet still havent understood this😕
palluluvsmaan thumbnail
arre Passionate Maan chaiye ki nahi😳😆 for that Gith has to do some stupidity😆🤣 Like blabbering away merrily without thinking about her over possesive, damn impulsive dusht danav😈 ðŸ¤£
Arwenish thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

I did not like Geet's dialogue today at all.......... Earler she was indifferent to Demon Dev's presence........ who ruined........ now giving him credit for bringing smile......... Is it same Geet or her ghost............ Tell me from wher i get positivity from......... Help.............

sun29 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2

please girls.............precaps are always misleading ...we know it ........do notover react...we even do not know what exactly dev did .............

and let us not behave like MSK...poori baat sunne se pehla hii react karna🤣
swan20 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
i think the pre-cap is misleading as always....😆........maybe she is about to say that Dev told her about Maan's surprise for her, thats why she;s thankful to Dev....😕