Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Arwenish thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago
bye Usha........ 🤗....... have fun.............
-Deepzz- thumbnail
Geet is different.....Though she is similar in many aspects...in virtue, being an ideal wife and bahu......She cannot tolerate any aspersions on character.....She will not wait for Maan to tell her to leave..She would leave head held high without wasting a minute...and this time I would want Geet to demand to Maan ...that is she has to come back to KM ...then Dev should move out..
serialwatcher16 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Arwenish,

Don't worry. This is a serial. They have to show something or the other and as long as they bring back maan and geet together, let them go separate and let maan also try to go after her. That way they will have some alone time. In the KM they will not have any time alone together, so maybe this way they will get to spend some time together.

My hubby would just tell everybody, we are going for a movie because usha loves movies. he hated movies and my MIl would say sarcastically that he has started seeing movies only after marriage. But so what. That made me like him even more that he was doing something he did not like just for me. 

-Deepzz- thumbnail
@Opti......Thanks will go read...

@Usha..... Have fun cleaning and Jhadu-pocha and cooking...🤣...

Will Catch up on Monday....I will pass on your message..😃

nish, don't worry too much

It is a story and it is not our story. this only helps us crystallise our own views about everything. we cannot help it if they show somethings which we don't agree with. i will read what you wrote and get back on it next time i see you, okay.

see you nish, enjoy the show. 

@ deeps

i wrote something on page 96 and 97 i think
Edited by serialwatcher16 - 13 years ago
Arwenish thumbnail

@ Usha......awwwww your husband is sweet........... yup it is a drama.... and creatives need to run story but why this twist only......

what i feel is

Geet aint getting justice........ his criminal is all the time infront of her eyes...... they themselves showed when she saw him 1st on engagement night.... how she reacted...... when saw him in HM how she reacted....... but after Maan accident...... she obviously melowed..... fine....... and after the argument in fire chi episode what she said to Maan to manofy him....... she told him Do Maan have any indea what she went through to beg hep from demon....... But i m strongly feeling after indifference she is getting immune to his presence.........

why cant creatives show Geet and Maan together geting out of sorrow and then fighting Demon Dev without doubting faithfulness that exsists between them.......

nish

i would love to reply but i have to go. will get back on monday and we will converse on this okay.🤗
Arwenish thumbnail
@ Kadydeep.......... i hope what you are saying happens..........

@ Usha......... i was never so deeply attached to any drama before........ but right now i m free....... finally studies are over.. phew...... and have loads of time to think and watch and read thats why i m seeing everything with many dimensions......... My Mama say khali dimagh satin ka ghar hota hai........ true enough it is show and we can not do anything............. 
Arwenish thumbnail
bye..... Usha..........🤗.......... sure we ll converse........ i want to open my mind and hear other opinions which will improve my  way of thinking..........
jyoti06 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 8

Romance thrill and fun in the show..everything will come back by next week end....no triangle or rectangle happening but all this will only bring Maaneet closer and will help them understand each other in a better way😃