Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

Devil's Den, Khurana bhai Vs Khurana bhai - Page 64

Meetu_Anu thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago
@Lemongrass

I personally never like these MU or SAD tracks....actors being good does not matter....but i don't like to see sorrow or unwanted MU.....

but if it is short lived ..like for just 2-3 epis than i won't mind....because that will spice up the show....

I also feel that Romance, and good private Maaneet moments have taken a back seat since very very long now😳

the Channel. PH and Birdies have been crooning all about romance and this and that which NEVER HAPPNED.....

see there was a promo in radio that we will witness never seen before ROMANCE ..and yes ..the 1930 Yoga session they showed was never seen before😳

I don't want PASSION and ROMANCE always.....but why have the creatives forgotten that Passion and ROMANCE have been the essence of  Maaneets love story..........since MSK's accident..they are just showing silly fights.........

I wish CV's have the capacity to handle Romance, Drama and story equally

now we see only DRAMA ...Romance and love has taken complete back seat😳

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Arwenish thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Hello Devils...........🤗

How are you?????????

Hi Geeks and Meetu_Anu..........🤗 Hows sat treating you?????????

After night sleep my brain has cool down........ yesterday after the episode i was boling and felt disgusted........

Few days back i was flicking channels and saw a report telecating on some news channel about a rape vitum...... A teenaged demented looking poor girl of small village got raped that bast*** shaved her head and she had all the marks of molestation on her body..... Her family was conducting a press conference for law enforcing bodies and Chief Justice to get notice and give her justice...... Seeing her i remembered Geet........... and thought cant CV give proper punishment for the black deeds he did..... Atleat in this fictional world someone gets justice..... Real world justice for such vitim is far far awy thing....... At least those poor souls can be consoled through drama.... Dont know how many such victim lives in society around us....... Dev in the name of punishment got affection and forgiveness of Meera........ Hate from Maan..... Love and care from Dadi..... and a now he is freely living and roaming around...... For me this character will ever remain the symbol of haterade......... I just hope Dev get proper punoishment just for the sake of real victims who went through this torture........ to make them feel better at least their is some silver lining in the gloom around them........

My heart moved after seeing that victim Devils and all my desire for Dev turning negative and Maan getting possesive all in the name of drama ended........ Real world is really hard and we are few among the blessed who are pampered by the people around us and we are enjopying every blessing of the world...........

Arwenish thumbnail
All disappered kia.........

where are you Meetu_Annu.......... I m going to paste a song here for you as i have seen you loooveee songs........ haaannnn.........

Rimjhim Gire Sawan
Sulag Sulag Jaaye Mann
Bheege Aaj Is Mausam Mein
Lagi Kaisi Yeh Agan

Rimjhim Gire Sawan
Sulag Sulag Jaaye Mann
Lagi Kaisi Yeh Agan
Rimjhim Gire Sawan

Jab Ghunghroon Si Bajti Hain Boondein
Armaan Hamare Palken Na Moondein
Kaise Dekhen Sapne Nayan
Sulag Sulag Jaaye Mann
Lagi Kaisi Yeh Agan
Rimjhim Gire Sawan

Mehfil Mein Kaise Kehden Kisise
Dil Bandh Raha Hai Kis Ajnabi Se
Haaye Karen Ab Kya Jatan
Sulag Sulag Jaaye Mann
Lagi Kaisi Yeh Agan
Rimjhim Gire Sawan
Sulag Sulag Jaaye Mann
Lagi Kaisi Yeh Agan
Rimjhim Gire Sawan

Meetu_Anu thumbnail
@Arwenish

Saturday has been peaceful till now😊...if not good..it has not been bad either😊

Why???Why were u boiling seen the epi yesterday🤔..

let me Guess..seeing NE seans more....or seeing Dev with Geet😆

Well to be frank ..yesterday epi was AVERAGE.....

No proper flow between scenes....

Meetu_Anu thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Arwenish

All disappered kia.........

where are you Meetu_Annu.......... I m going to paste a song here for you as i have seen you loooveee songs........ haaannnn.........

Rimjhim Gire Sawan
Sulag Sulag Jaaye Mann
Lagi Kaisi Yeh Agan

Rimjhim Gire Sawan
Sulag Sulag Jaaye Mann
Lagi Kaisi Yeh Agan
Rimjhim Gire Sawan

Kaise Dekhen Sapne Nayan
Sulag Sulag Jaaye Mann
Lagi Kaisi Yeh Agan
Rimjhim Gire Sawan

Haaye Karen Ab Kya Jatan
Sulag Sulag Jaaye Mann
Lagi Kaisi Yeh Agan
Rimjhim Gire Sawan
Sulag Sulag Jaaye Mann
Lagi Kaisi Yeh Agan
Rimjhim Gire Sawan

OMG😭😭....I LOVE THIS SONG😭....beautiful music 😳

🤗🤗🤗...thanks haan😃😃😃......

Meetu_Anu thumbnail
@Arwenish

This is for u haan😊

Khil te hai gul yahaan....
khill ke bekhar ne koooo

Mil te hai dill yahan......mil ke bechad ne kooooo
Khil te hai gul yahaan....

Kal rahe naaa rahe
mausam yhe pyar ka

Kal ruke naa ruke
shola bahar ka

char din mile jo aaj.....pyar pe nisaar de
😍
Edited by Meetu_Anu - 13 years ago
lemongrass thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
@meetu_anu-i agree..i dont like  MUs or too much of sadness😔..and this time dev being the cause is too much..😡
and yes..mann and geet are such passionate couple..😳they hav only bickered and argued post marriage.its fun for a while..not always..
and abt the actors what i meant was..thanks to their powerful performances.👏.emotions get amplified..be it passion or grief..
and with the new track..are the CVs trying to revamp maaneet romance...??as in the series started with goody goody dev  to see that he's evil and cheats geet.😡.meanwhile geet and maan start of with friction and then passion and romance..and their luv story.☺️.here again..dev is acting goody goody..to know he's evil later on.geet getting cheated indirectly.and friction btwn maaneet..later on leading to passion and romance..☺️
Arwenish thumbnail
Annu simply i just cant seea rapist on lose like this........ watching and enjoying Geet's presence..........😭😭 What message is it potraying....... Why cant we just get out from this thought in fictional world villans enjoying and falling for billionare beautiful wife and attaracting to her charms.......... Annu tell me is their no other dimension left that can be explored in the relationship of husband and wife.......... I have no problem with MU but look Annu it is created because of bast*** rapist DEV......... I m unable to think beyond this right now........ I agree as Jyo and Shonu that Geet is totally indifferent and scene was good....... but i cant digest this..........

and Anne Arjun part i never watch i just fast forward them......... you know they are not good for my eyes........😃

I m going for walk in main forum....... and then come back.........

P.S thanks for the song..........🤗 and i m unable to like your posts but i do like them...........
Arwenish thumbnail
oh oh oh my God............ omg.......... omg.......... Gurmeet pant is actually Phati hoi...........🤣🤣🤣

After seeing that in pictures posted by Shinus and watching video my eye are just landing on that particular part...........😉🤣🤣🤣

for me all sensuousness is evaporated and i rofling like manic.......

and if my Mama comes to know waht i m staring at then i ll be banned permanently and will never be allowed to watch Geet..........🤣
Meetu_Anu thumbnail
@Arwenish

Yar..there are so many dimensions that CV's could have explored for maaneet after marriage...

they just wasted their charm and chemistry in silly fights....

They could have shown that in-spite being pregnant..MSK AND GEET took their relationship to the next level.........breaking the myth that pregnant woman cannot have CON.......

that would have made the story strong.........

yar..Creatives have to be creative enough to think from all perspectives...
As of now..they are doing everything to avoid romance and matured track between Maaneet ........

but yes i will want to see how Maan and Geet together face Dev.......but that does not mean CV's have to completely KILL Maaneet's chemistry ..which is the USP of the show na