Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Opti thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 13 years ago
Shreya, I am one of those who found it strange she would explore the taxi option first. They could have covered that up showing a taxi/auto strike against hike in fuel rates or something.

Since they didn't do that, I'm consoling myself that she agreed to be driven by Dev only after he said that she can treat him as a driver. 
Meetu_Anu thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
@Opti

I basically said April first week..because as of mow MU has not yet started....

Also by the looks of it...i don't think this will be a VERY BIG one.......

What i am thinking is this MU has been brought in for couple of reasons

1. For MSK and Geet to come more close.......may be not Immediate CON but passion surely will come back

2. To show how DEV is slowly admiring Geet or is developing a SOFT corner for her.....

Amidst this MSK might understand Dev's change in attitude....but Geet who is not even bothered about Dev's existence will not know about this

so ultimately if u see.....as per my thinking the short n small MU should get over by April  first week.....giving rise to the new dawn..........
lemongrass thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
hello to the devils.....😛
me new here..and hav jumped straight into the den😊mind if i join u all???😊
Meetu_Anu thumbnail

Originally posted by: Opti

Shreya, I am one of those who found it strange she would explore the taxi option first. They could have covered that up showing a taxi/auto strike against hike in fuel rates or something.

Since they didn't do that, I'm consoling myself that she agreed to be driven by Dev only after he said that she can treat him as a driver. 

That is what she did Opti.......

that time she was also moved by that one word "CHILDREN ARE HUNGRY"....Geet loves Children's ....
also when DEV said that she can consider him her driver.....she gave it a though.....DEV is non existent to her.......weather he is near her or far..dead or alive...does not matter a BIT to her....
Geekgod thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Hello Opti,Shreya and Meetu🤗Happy Saturday guys

@Lemongrass......welcome to the den🤗Jump right in😆
Edited by Geekgod - 13 years ago
Binge thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Opti- Yes, and I'd have loved watching her sit in the backseat and Dev driving the car.😆 That would have cleared her stance. Or some self-thoughts. Well, even the orphanage lady called up quite early to offer an invitation. That too, for a busy billionaire😛

lemongrass- Welcome to the den. 😊 
Opti thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Still I would have preferred if she had first tried to find a taxi or an auto. Why does she want a chauffeur driven car always?  It is her simplicity that attracted Maan and us to her.  Showing such scenes they give the impression she hankers for luxuries.

By the way, I did not understand the whole orphanage scene. Did that woman not say that they have kept a small function for Maaneet in the evening?  Dadi then tells Geet that it is evening already and she needs to go saying she will ask Maan to come directly.  Dadi herself goes to the hospital. Geet still waits for Maan and gets another cal from the orphanage  saying the kids have still not had their lunch. Now who has lunch in the evening?  Dev comes in and sits at the dining table to eat. So this means it is afternoon, isn't it?  Once Geet is in the orphanage, instead of taking her to the dining hall where the kids are apparently waiting for her before they can have their lunch the woman takes her to the activity room and Geet plays with the kids. What happened to their lunch?  Did Geet have hers?  The entire sequence was so jumbled and confusing.
Edited by Opti - 13 years ago
lemongrass thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
@geekgod and @shreya-thank u😛
HAPPY HOLI to all😊
Meetu_Anu thumbnail
@Geek

Hi Dear🤗🤗🤗

I loved the way u were consoling Jyo yesterday🤗

what u said really made sense👍🏼

Meetu_Anu thumbnail
@Opti

I agree..yesterday's entire sequence was so messed up...accept for the last scene...

this Eveining and Morning bloopers are the trend in GHSP😳..

u never know..they show Maaneet sleeping and NE Arjun and Nitya working......

and there was no FUNCTION sort of a thing....they would have instead said  " We need u to vist the orphan home..since the children wanted to meet the people who gifted them the GARDEN"........Guess this would have made more sense.....