Posted: 13 years ago

Originally posted by: temorocks

I am relaxed, coz I got consoling SMS 🤣

Ok my balance is nil😆..but u send me the SMS Plsssss😳😳

@Ash:Same here..I was a good nad gripping story😳
SecretKhabri420 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 9
@Ashu: Nahi, after the CON, I demand a 2nd Maaneet's CON 🤣, thought I doubt it would ever happen 🤣, the way GC said it today, it seems like no hopes for Maaneet's CON 😆
Zee and Naughty Geets, I come bearing gifts *wiggles eyebrows*
pavs thumbnail
mujhe to ahem ahem ka scope bahut dikh raha hain but these cvs r brainless...they r letting go of every opportunity to brign back the essence fo ghsp...ghsp is not abt mus and long drawn separation n fights ...for 11 months it fared so well by showing logical twists and turns with right dosage of romance , drama, passion...they ebtter buck up n get the original essence back!!

daaku---i agree hez now part of the past which has ceased to matter but sometimes at least she shud show some irritation or anger abt him..last i heard her say nyhtign negative was when he gave he the condition for giving blood to maan...i cntt guage what geet is feeling/...they r hardly showing her frame of mind towards dev.
swan20 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: 49erFan

Jyoti and Daaku, somehow I disagree with u guys, if he felt that way he would not accept her and love her the way he does!  No man would, her happiness is the biggest thing to him!    He is just acting wierd cause the actor has to go HM na!

@bold...exactly....😆😆😆😆......all this suspicion, anger, MU will disappear the instant he comes back....😆😆......the CVs are just adding this twist to cover his absence....😆
Taiyo thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Geetu: He loves her unconditionally and for him the past does not matter but only when Geet is in the picture. Bring Dev to the forefront, he becomes a man helpless because he does not have the power to change the history.
@Jyoti: U need to zip it 🤣
Taiyo thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Pavs: They have never ever shown any background thinking and what a character is going through.

People r abusing Dev in GEET FB 🤣

jyoti06 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 8
@Himaja:I m not negative...but I m sick and tired of girls in daily soaps used like passing the parcel between different brothers🤢

@Geets:I don't agree here..Actor's HM has nothing to do with the present track....right from Maaneet's HM days we hv seen MSK's extreme reaction seeing Dev.....so the track was well planned in advance and not any last minute thing😊