Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

pavs thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
heyy guys..honestly i dnt much trust ekta writer or cvs..the whole mu track is heavily ekta inspired..i doubt mahesh will think out of the box..after all years of k soap writing does affect him...in the new pic what irks me is tht dev n geet has colour on the face n not maan...how on earth does mahesh think tht dev -geet even on the same frame is nyhting but revolting??its really sick how they r taking this track forward...ghsp was never bat such petty mus or dumb separation sequences..the ekta effect is on work ðŸ˜¡
TheRowdiest thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
jyo Farha is hating Geet since long time .......the episode everyone loves she hates it .......donnu why she posts there if she doent like it 
jyoti06 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 8
@Geeky:This is same channel which has broken Armaan-Ridhima and got Sidhima and then made married Ridhima sleep with Armaan again...🤢....
SecretKhabri420 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 9
@Jyoti: The CVs r not stupid to follow only the POV of one person, they know well that the show went well when Maaneet's love story started, not when Dev and Geet were together, think of it logically.......

Edited by temorocks - 13 years ago
49erFan thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
OK im coming to MSK's defense, being tru to his character MSK would never do this with Geet, we all know how much he loves her!  this is just for a week or so!  That's it!
49erFan thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
@Pavs I agree with u on Ekta and her drama, but Mahesh babua is good with romance also!    Im gonna take a deep breath  and give it a few weeks!
Geekgod thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: jyoti06

@Geeky:This is same channel which has broken Armaan-Ridhima and got Sidhima and then made married Ridhima sleep with Armaan again...🤢....

But Jyo, did it work out in the show?Did it help the TRPs? I haven't watched that show...so have no idea. But I bet it didn't help the TRPs...right?So my view is simple

Fool me once shame on them, fool me twice shame on me......the channel won't repeat the same mistakes again. Unless they want to kill the goose that laid the golden egg.

Do you know how odd this is me giving you bhasan?Don't make me do it😆

@all see ya later gators🤗need to jet🤗
Edited by Geekgod - 13 years ago
SecretKhabri420 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 9
@Jyoti: This Farah wrote so many bakwaas things, she posted a lots of things before which turned to be false, I saw it and I was rofling at her news, so calm down and don't believe any so fast nor be worry about it........

polly23 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: jyoti06

yapp they made historical blunder In DMG ðŸ˜¡ðŸ¤¢
luvmaneet thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
@Jyo chill yaar,lets see what will happen,the air will be clear within next week,so lets wait and watch

Noone is saying Hi to me😭,aaj din hi kharab hai mera😭