Last words for Kaali.....

Sun7shine thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Hi friends!! We all are well aware that Kaali's last epi z gona b aired today.... Well We all wil miss d show badly... This show for sure was better than most of d shows that are being aired on television..... It had a brilliant lot of actors and an amazing storyline which kept us glued to show and its updates..... Not to forget Aushtosh Rana whoz brilliant piece of acting thrilled me always... He'z undoubtledly among d best actors that we have... Also Swati and the gang did a mindblowing job throughout..... I would lyk to congratulate whole cast and crew of show for being brave enough & presenting a very delicate story line in a beautiful manner.... All I want to say now is that I m gona miss this show.... And I m always gona cherish the beautiful moments from this show.... Once again Hats off to d show and its actors and characters.... Friends do say ur last few words for dis amazing show....    Also I wil take this opportunity to thank all d wonderful ppl on d forum, though d no. z less, who kept us updated with show details and every related news.... A special thanx to Kasrana di for her wonderful updates, tanvismile for her beautiful random topics and everyother member on d forum....   Edited by Sun7shine - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

tanvismile thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
hey my topics were beautiful πŸ˜† well thats so sweet of u  ,truly speaking this is one of the best shows i have ever seen .i have no words to express,but i will surely miss this show  a lot .dont forget to go star forum,there is post on kaali supershow-thanks ,please coment there and request star plus to come up with such shows and great actors.

hey how many days this forum will be there?we could still come up with posts cherishing our memories of our show.😍we should be proud of this show first time a show ended without draging.and always remain glued to the topic unlike other shows.πŸ‘

Edited by tanvismile - 13 years ago
corvette thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
nice post sun7shine - it was a really good show and yeah, Ashutosh and in fact all the actors were superb. Please Star - show more dramas like these!!!
Shreyacool thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Kaali will always remain my Favourite show. Its the most realistic show & a eye opener. I have learnt alot from it. I will miss watching it. 

Sun7shine thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Thanx friends for lyking d post, but guys I want all of u on d forum to say few words for this brilliant show. 😊
Hunk101 thumbnail
Kaali is one of the best shows I have come across. It was so realistic. I really admired Ashotosh as an actor, then I liked all the other characters Rachna, her mother, anu, sid, everyone. I ll surely miss d show. The show had a very good concept.
I wish the producers of Kaali come up with more of such kind of serial based on reality. Like how they considered Ruchika case, may be they can come up with serial based on true life incidents. 

Hats off to KaaliπŸ‘πŸΌ