Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

indianamerican thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
I agree with everyone arjun will not accept arohi that easily because at the end of the day the show must go on.. agar they both confess than the show will end faster which we dont want!  Its kind of good in a way... their love will be stronger and more passionate

chandni
--rama-- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

Arjun itani jaldi mane valo me nahi hai

if Arohi jiddi.............
Arjun  more than that jiddi..................

it will take time 

hope Arjun jaldi accept kare....
KMH-NASHA thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
of course arjun will accept he is longing for her love but will not accept straight away cos thats what arohi did so he will do the same. tit for tat is what he does.

lets hope for the best because we can't trust ekta but their love is stronger and arjun will understand cos he was in dhondhu's place when arohi was going to get married to chiku.
peachpie thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Whats all this mess? Poor Darling Aarohi has tortured herself so much ..........,upon that Arjun is not ready to believe her any more "though right on his part when he had confessed & he gave her the chance to confess but she remained hesitant! Upon that so many villans ready to break up these two! Looks like its going to be a longer time now! As said by Karan on one of the interviews " itne jaldi dono confess kardenge to it will be all over" sort of joking but can never believe Karan he indirectly gives some hints! Anyways Looks like with all this we r going to see the confession in the final episode itself!!😒

Edited by peachpie - 13 years ago
gemini1217 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
May he acceptssss it......
N den tat past panga....:(:(:(
i think dis wl happen......
Becoz we fansss r damm eager to see them together......
So may be thodi der ke lie aisa kare.........
i think itni jaldi accept nahi karay ga wo be kuch kam ziddi nahi hay....bt now dhondhz ko arjun ko sab kuch sach batana chyyee ki usi nay he arohi ko mujbor kia tha its not her fault .....
mandy0310 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 8

I think Arohi made a mistake in not telling Arjun how she felt right away. Even though Dhondo is going away, I don't think it will be that easy for Arohi to tell Arjun how she feels. It seems when one misunderstanding is cleared, another develops. Things just keep getting more complicated for Arjun and Arohi.

simone_ksg thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
i  dont  think  that  he''ll  accept  her  easily..cant  wait  till  monday...
am  sure  he''ll  trouble  her  some  more..