Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sugarplum5 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
O Lawwwwd..........not again. I was afraid of that. 
 Also.......Radev have met 3 times now as adults.......isn't it logical that they would have introduced themselves????? At least Dev could have said his name and asked for hers.
avina_forever thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I think we should all wait and watch to see what happens next !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I don't think the creatives will do something that will make their audience upset !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
rianna thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Willbrooke

I think I know what is happening.. Think about it.. Last time Bride Switch and this time Groom Switch. Rohan will make Dev become Dulha and he will get married to Radhika, as ROhan will run away and to save the izzat of Rajpurohit he will sit in place of Rohan. I think Radhika will be force to merry Rohan and then Kanha will make sure she re-marries her Kishan Kanhya

I think you are right...Rohan will make Dev do the wedding and out of guilt he will do it or maybe he realized that he wanted to Marry Rads and will do it for himself...then Rads will be upset because she knew that she was already married and that will take time for her to realize that Dev was the one she married...then BB will try to kill them off, the grandpa will get well and save the day until Virat takes his revenge...that's kinda how I see this going...