Why is this......name confusion.....again ????

starz4me thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
I dont understand why CT's are again using the same name confusion track.........like in the CB1....its was Radhika....who was mistaken to be Vishaka.

And now in CB2......its Dev....who is been mistaken to be Rohan.
Ohh god.....n above all......that evil aunt.....is looking for someone to get Rohan married to......n i hope its not radhika.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

rianna thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
i have a feeling that's where this is going...but the story line says that Dev and Rads are not that weak  now and they will stand up to others...let's hope...
HoneySuckle thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
thats exactly whats going to happen! ugh i just hope dev and radhika figure things out soon!
starz4me thumbnail

Originally posted by: rianna

i have a feeling that's where this is going...but the story line says that Dev and Rads are not that weak  now and they will stand up to others...let's hope...

Yeah......but by the time they realize....i hope its not too late......like i hope its not on the shadi ka mndap that they come to know about thier identity.
starz4me thumbnail

Originally posted by: HoneySuckle

thats exactly whats going to happen! ugh i just hope dev and radhika figure things out soon!

Yeah....otherwse.....it wud be one disappointing track again...........like we are back in old days of CB1.
lavalina thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
mo i dont really think zis time its gona b like this am sure we gona get a very BIG SURPRISE.................jst wait a little
fatssrilanka thumbnail
Yes,even I think we are in for a huge SURPRISE.Since the 1st promo itself to RaDev entry to their 1st meeting,all these were pleasant surprises given to us by DJs & Zee CVs.So,I guess RaDev wedding also will be a huge surprise. And I'm sure that this time round we'l witness RaDev getting married in front of the whole family without bride or groom swapping.
Willbrooke thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
I think I know what is happening.. Think about it.. Last time Bride Switch and this time Groom Switch. Rohan will make Dev become Dulha and he will get married to Radhika, as ROhan will run away and to save the izzat of Rajpurohit he will sit in place of Rohan. I think Radhika will be force to merry Rohan and then Kanha will make sure she re-marries her Kishan Kanhya
MysteryGirl101 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Hope the older Radev get married soon........dont want the sm name confusion thing to repeat!😊
anu17 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
I also just hope Rad and Dev got married .......not Rohen case BB is now wants Rohen to marry Rad........oooops...hope Rohen will marry chanda(Rad's sis)