Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ankit111 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by: priya2904

yes she remembered dat.. but she was in poor condition dat time.. living on d tukdo of raghu.. so she didnt raise her voice.. dere she was wrong.. but raghu raped her z true... she has not slept wid him intentionaly.. n she forgot dat incident when she was wid veer.. she remmbered dat when raghu reminded her..😊

🤣 🤣
ankit_34 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: ankit111

🤣 🤣

ðŸ¥±ðŸ¥±
rashi85 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: ankit_34

ðŸ¥±ðŸ¥±

u forgot u slept with someone..OH MY GODDDDDDDDDDDDDDD!!!!!!🤣

then who carcked the dialogue..mera raaz kisiko nahi pata🤣 leave that..she FORGOT????can ne1 FORGET????🤣
ankit_34 thumbnail
Originally posted by: rashi85

then who carcked the dialogue..mera raaz kisiko nahi pata🤣 leave that..she FORGOT????can ne1 FORGET????🤣

its not abt forgetting its abt realizing .....a drunken person is not always aware of incident happening when he was drunken ..the other people make him/her realize ..ki what they actually did ..just like that when raghu made her feel she realized the truth 
vivacious_priya thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

its not abt forgetting its abt realizing .....a drunken person is not always aware of incident happening when he was drunken ..the other people make him/her realize ..ki what they actually did ..just like that when raghu made her feel she realized the truth 

yes ankit but no use of telling dem...😆😆😆
farah007 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

OMG!!🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
one have a physical relation and usi ko kuch pata hi nahi.. 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
yeh doosra realize karwaye keh look we had DING DONG!😆

i cant stop laughing!!!!!! shoot man!~ this is hillarious!!! 🤣🤣🤣
vivacious_priya thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

by forgetting i mean everyone wants to forget any bad thing happened to her/him.. n when she was in bhouse wid veer in front of her eyes  were she always longed for she would forget dat disgusting thing of her life..
intruderfast thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

look who is talking here the person who likes veer to the core for a particular day ..and the ver next day .,.is totally pissed of with veer .....sab ek se badhkar ek hypocrite hain ðŸ˜†ðŸ˜†

ohh god ab toh tumpe daya aati hain😆😆mujhe
Sunna_Deewani thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
@Varun.tap: sorry i have disagree with one of your statement. You said Tappu loves veer. I don't believe that i think she wants to make herself believe that she is in love with veer but her actual intentions seems to be hurt icchha by snatching veer. Infact i think if she had behaved normal (i mean if she didn't get over consumed by her Hatred for icchha), tappu deserves a much better guy than veer. Edited by subhas123 - 13 years ago
souroj thumbnail

Exctly varun its high time ...there is no way u cn defend her now..she knws it clearly the child is not veers n still she is hidin the truth n sayin she loves veer????this is not love....she is tryin2 snatch veer frm ichcha that itself proves she doesnt love him!!!!

I would have believed Tapasya does not know it is Raghu's child, but when the call came for the 1st time she said no one knows my secret wid a very confident smile, so I think she knew all along it was Raghu's child but she did not want to accept it