Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

divmath thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
I totaaallly agree with u Uma...now aanwards I weel spppeakk like theeees only ! πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
-SweetGirl- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Thanks for the Updates...

Saw Jagya -Gauri together after ages ..Actors truly shares amazing chemistry..and I noticed one thing A Jagya who was so rude -ruff at his home..I found him a lovely gentle genuine guy with Gauri dint find him fake with gauri atleast besids his  lie and all.....(thats My POV)..Gauri as always very sweet and honest...

Rest Let me see..A sumitra running...I was like πŸ˜†..Phooli..Now shes worried on doubts..This girl is out of my mind...Dunno How she took all.....Anup Soni and Dadisa were superb to express their feelings..Aanadi poor girl Hoping all gonna well..A Drama starts now Girl..Its not over Yet..
divmath thumbnail
@Sweetgirl

me too...in this whole fiasco of an episode...I did like Jagat-Gauri scenes....cute πŸ˜Š they do share an amazing chemistry....... although I  hate Jagya for being such a snob and hiding the truth from Gauri....stupid fellow will hurt both girls badly..

pjyo thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: ammoos

πŸ˜†πŸ˜† May be thats the new trend.. None of us are issstate taappers so we daant know.. Now we sssould faallow Anandi and  issspell aaavvverything lyke thees onlyπŸ˜›

nice new language uma🀣... 
does remind me a little  bit of rajni ishtyle though...mind itπŸ˜‰πŸ˜†.
but kahaan rajni kahaan aanandi taaapar πŸ€”
sudss thumbnail
on a different note... i remember some private student who gave her viva for PG (eng litt.). she was referring to lairikkal bellaaads (lyrical ballads) πŸ˜‰ hota hai!  hota hai
pjyo thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: sudss

on a different note... i remember some private student who gave her viva for PG (eng litt.). she was referring to lairikkal bellaaads (lyrical ballads) πŸ˜‰ hota hai!  hota hai

oh that must be due to local accent,but choti anandi pronounced computer ,phone and doctor perfectly ..Then why does she act dumb after leap when she know the actual pronunciation πŸ€ͺ
ghotalaz thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
it's phooli who's getting on my nerves πŸ˜‘why doesn't phooli tell anandi the truth if she knows everything. or she's still dreaming yeh sach hai ya sapna ke jijusa kisi aur ke saath??..uggh!!! πŸ˜‘& how come there are no rumours of jagya seeing another girl in the city especially when lal singh has already told jagya's friends about it. why don't they say it to other people then those people will spread it to other people...

hey hasn't anandi completed her education? or is she a G for genius so doesn't need to study. bhaashan gaya oil lene🀣

waise bhi iskul mein taapar toh bangayi aur ab caallege mein bhi taapp karegi aur phir daactar banegi ya phir teachaar ji banegi... waah kyaa language hain😑🀣

iskul, phuun... my foot!😑

jagya became a doctor & sumitra's pain already gayab! waah that means clinic aur hospital se patients bhi gayab honge... hehe

btw i have one question...if jagya becomes a doctor & his patient is illiterate then what will jagya do... will he attend the patient or he'll say mein gawar patients ko nahin dekhta!!!😑
Edited by vik rocks - 13 years ago
sudss thumbnail
Originally posted by: pjyo

oh that must be due to local accent,but choti anandi pronounced computer ,phone and doctor perfectly ..Then why does she act dumb after leap when she know the actual pronunciation πŸ€ͺ

local accent makes it this skewed??  and definitely a literature student is supposed to know the pronunciation of things...  then whats all the phonetics classes about??  and that too about lyrical ballad - which is still considered a turning point in English literature.

that aside... yea u r ryt jyo.. its a big blooper that post leap anandi developed partial dementia for English words.. that she had to learn it all over again from her saasu maa and dadi sa πŸ˜‰ and her educated teacherji whoz so concerned about her groW*H didnt ever bother to correct it πŸ˜ƒ nor did the long time friend phooli... or even her husband who is mad about anything related to the city. blooper blooper blooper

trendzy thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Hope post leap the creatives concetrate more on how jagya learns a lesson of his life............