BV; WU 18th March '11 - Page 2

Posted: 13 years ago

Doesnt look like Anandi studied in the last 4 yrs. 😡 The way she said 'Daactar' is still the same. No maturity, nothing.  Serioulsy I will not feel bad for her now if she is not shown to have studied.  Keep on crying Anandi. Very good. You deserve that now.

And Phooli😡 Of all the people you should have known what transpired between these two in last 4 yrs and she is still thinking " Jeejusa ki zindagi mein koi aur to nahi hai?" My foot. Atleast you could have put 2 and 2 together but NO!   Edited by spatty123 - 13 years ago
its a waste of time for me ðŸ˜¡

I  totally sympathise and share your anger .............I was grinding my teeth seeing that sorry and about to cry face of Anandi again...............nothing absolutely nothing has changed and now Jagya will go back to Bombay to do further studies and we will have another 2 year leap ..............after which Sumitra will look younger, run faster, Dadisa will be the same......and the boys will keep staring. Uggghhh!!!!

You are right Aditi....Its surprising how these fictional characters can make one react like this...I usually dont...but today was the limit.....may be because I had high expectations after watching Anandi's outburst the other day....its like all hopes of seeing Anandi well educated and doing something substantial came crashing down....I was also surprised to see the whole family celebrating and rejoicing...as if that whole confrontation episode just didnt happen....was it a dream sequence that we witnessed? Sumitra slapping, Bhairon saying I never thought my son would turn out like this....

today the same Sumitra ran faster than a deer (even I wonder what happened to her knee pain?)  and couldnt control her happiness and Bhairon said "I am proud of you my son" such contradictory statements...Gehna too was praising Jagya, I thought she could see through Anandi's sad face, but that didnt happen.....and Anandi was as usual happy for Jagya and she still thinks he will come back to her, after being subjected to such humiliation and insults.....and whats with Phooli trying to hide the truth from her best friend?  instead she is telling God that let it just be her imagination....
what have the CV's done to the show?? the only sane person on this show as of now is Gauri...but I know it wont take long before the CV's ruin her character as well.....
Edited by divmath - 13 years ago
Originally posted by pjyo

Uffffff...Another tortuous episode........🤔, jagya still hates anandi and anandi still hopes 'all izz well', no mention whether she studied or not,  even if she did she still pronounces 'daaktar' and 'pffffone'..One day even dadisa will say 'doctor' but not our genius- i guess the CVs want continue this wrong diction until one fine day anandi decides to gives a whole speech in perfect english ...sumitra running around full speed 😲-what happened to her knee aches?..
So dadisa planning hospital for parpotha-GOOD  ðŸ˜ˆ-  hope  he will shouts at her too "Mujhe inn ganwaaron kaa ilaaj nahi karna😡,apna hospital apne paas rakhhiye"..Then only DS will see his real selfish face...😳

Haaan Jyo....Anandi still thinks "all izzz well" ðŸ˜† I guess she needs a bigger blow in life (read Jagya abandoning her) to realize the truth.....she also seems to be living in a dream world talking to all the god's ...first it was kanhaji, then ganeshji and today shiv-parvathi.......hey bhagwaan isse thodi akkal de do.....because she is as dumb as she was before.....😲 and that diction just makes me cringe...."daaaktar" "phhuuun" "isskkul" if she has completed her studies (which I am still hoping she has) she should be able to pronounce these words properly....I am not expecting her to be fluent in english....but at least be able to pronounce words in the right way....may be as you said...one day out of the blue she will give a speech in english infront of the whole family....and the CV's want that day to be a dhamaaka episode !!! for now dhamaaka will happen when Jagya will say he would like to continue his studies further in Mumbai....
Originally posted by divmath

Thanks for the update !!!

What the ðŸ¤¬ is happening in BV ??? ðŸ˜¡ I cant control my anger today.....and no I am not angry at Jagya/Jagat - he is still a villain and I never expected him to change so soon.........

However I am seething with anger....because Anandi is still the same ðŸ˜¡ ....still saying "phhuuun" "isskkuull"  and doing Jagya ka jaap.....really Anandi? what happened to your big bhashan "main apne liye padungi" , at least till now the CV's havent shown anything about Anandi's education, but even if she is educated (I am still hoping she is.... somehow), what is she doing in that school???   I feel like a fool who was building castles in the air imagining Anandi as lawyer, IAS, lecturer etc after leap......I feel so disgusted.....and what was that message at the end "tyaag, upasana...etc etc" my foot ! from now onwards until Anandi gets a spine and stands on her feet, I am not supporting her anymore.....I wish and pray that she learns it the hard way..... I have "ZERO" sympathy for you Anandi.....keep doing tyaag balidaan and keep crying on the terrace....you aint getting anything out of it...😡
Exactly the same feelings !!  I also thought that the Cvs will show a stronger Anandi.  But it looks like it was a waste of episode, our time and exitement that we thought Anandi is going to be different.  I also have no sympathy for her either if she hadn't learned a lesson from the incident four years ago.  Jagya has turned into one arrogant, selfish, rude guy who will not achieve any success in life if he keeps being the same.  That's what I am sure of.  But Anandi must have continued her studies and must have become something in life to stand upto that arrogant Jagya.  This time she did not even had to hide it from anyone because she made it clear openly.  I am feeling betrayed and cheated. 
Same here if Anandi didnt finish/continued her studies then am least bothered of her or her future .. she can just go to **** 😳

With Jagya being Jagya and Anandi being the same old Anandi and the fmily turning some puppets, Gauri better search for some other guy badly.. She is a nice girl doesnt deserve this selfish obsessive  mental 🤬 and his so called family🤢

@aditiji
no need of the sorry...........its my pleasure.....that u chose my post to reply....😊............and yes me too......grinding my teeth while watching the episode!😡

@divya
yeah......mom-son jodi....gr8 marathon runners......after watching the scene...i was like.......🤪.....at age of 45/50....u r so fit....n ur knee prob is gone.....!😕................feeling like a fool!🤢

@jyo
perfect line.....anandi still in the mode of "aal izz well"......gosh.....i just can't believe this.....c still doesn't care abt her own selfrespect.......whats the point of her outbrust then??.......to make viewers april fool in march.....!!😡😡

@uma
the "Puppets"........yeah........most annoying thing.......again gonna shown in future for sure........seriously......am not gonna care for anandi if c didn't continue her studies........😡😡😡😡😡😡😡
Edited by khusi_* - 13 years ago
To dictate english words correctly you just need 10th pass. and she is the state topper and still she is  I wonder how she became the ishtate taaaappar🤣
Originally posted by ammoos

To dictate english words correctly you just need 10th pass. and she is the state topper and still she is  I wonder how she became the ishtate taaaappar🤣

🤣 ðŸ¤£ ðŸ¤£ ðŸ¤£ ðŸ¤£
Edited by divmath - 13 years ago
Originally posted by divmath

🤣 ðŸ¤£ ðŸ¤£ ðŸ¤£ ðŸ¤£
😆😆 May be thats the new trend.. None of us are issstate taappers so we daant know.. Now we sssould faallow Anandi and  issspell aaavvverything lyke thees only😛