Encounter with Anita in Switzerland? - Page 3

Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by taral83

maybe it will be like kajol n anil kapoor's movie hum aapke dil mein rehte hai.... It took him to get hurt to realize how good kajol was
in that movie kajol had to sleep with him to make him realise what an awesome chic his wife is.. So maybe Gopi should do exactly thatπŸ˜ƒ.. Gopi's blushing itselfs say "come-hither Ahem baby and get me".. πŸ˜†
Originally posted by Jake-neil

in that movie kajol had to sleep with him to make him realise what an awesome chic his wife is.. So maybe Gopi should do exactly thatπŸ˜ƒ.. Gopi's blushing itselfs say "come-hither Ahem baby and get me".. πŸ˜†

Why did kajol sleep with him?! Wasn't he unwell / very cold and that was the only way she knew how to warm him up?! πŸ˜‰
Not really looking forward to Anita, but if she does, then I think there will be more ignorance in Ahem.

Let's see what happens.
come-hither Ahem baby and get me...jake thats really funny...imagining how its going to be cant stop laughing
ok guys remember this is a family show... N i was thinking along the lines of him getting really hurt that he can't talk so he can't yell at her... N she takes care of him night n day... Finally to realize that Gopi in fact isn't what I believe she is.....all I know is the love needs to start coming on natrually.....maybe going to the parlor will in fact strick a fire.. But I don't want Anita in the picture till end untill he has soften up to Gopi started liking her but just needed that final push towards her