Saath Nibhaana Saathiya

Encounter with Anita in Switzerland?

-Yuks- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 13 years ago
I don't know how true this honeymoon to Swutzerland news really is, but there's gotta be a purpose to this

We can't have a whole lot of Ahem ignoring Gopi entirely. That can't go on all day long

So manybe Ahem will encounter Anita there

Maybe she'll be married already

Or she'll see him and try and seduce him to seperate him and Gopi

Something like that

Yuks

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

shobi12500 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
it is possible but i will not wishing for its to painful. already aham is disliking gopi and in this situation if anita comes it will a  big  disapointment
SIP1997 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
@Yuks, You are making me nervous here, Anita in switzerland, I don't know if I can handle her coming back on scene yet, Ahem hasn't realized Gopi's worth yet, and he is still hung up on Anita, she might suceed in her attempt to seduce him.
suk19 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
if they do have an encounter it may be interesting how aham is going to react but i am sure that Gopi will keep her distance from aham n just observe..
taral83 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
or maybe Anita will in fact help Gopi. Maybe Gopi will help Anita not knowing its her, Anita will be really impressed by Gopi and realize how kind of a person she is. So when Anita finds out Gopi is really Ahem's wife and that he is treating her like dirt. Anita herself will knock two sense into him saying you ruined my life once already, y are u repeating your mistake, we both are married now and I am happy in my life and u should be too in urs.
madhu_sridhar thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
oh no no....pls...i dont want anything like that...first of all i wanna know if ahem is goin 2 this honeymoon (if its a honeymoon)  purely out of his own wish. if that is the case, then he might not fall for anita's trap easily...but if nani is behind all this honeymoon thing and if ahem is only pretending, then the jerk will easily fall 4 anita....
ShellJA thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Yuks and Taral,

Very interesting!  I like your ideas!

Shelly
chennaigirl thumbnail
Even i was wondering the same...If there's going to be a honeymoon...then may be there will be a Anita encounter...But did the reports say the romance will start from there??? I so, either something might happen that makes Ahem disgusted with Anita and turn to Gopi ...Don't know...
br2499 thumbnail
Cool ideas Yuks and Taral!
Kavya.S thumbnail
if there is a trip hope that anita wont come and hope ahem comes to know atleast something about gopi