WU March 18 - (One Year...Two "Gifts" Demanded) - Page 3

Posted: 13 years ago
Thanks for the colorful update.... loved you commentsπŸ‘. All this talk of babies, and 1st anniversaries.... wow things certainly work differently in LallanpurπŸ˜•πŸ˜†πŸ˜•. 
Wish Arpi would just come out and tell Avi the truth, she has to know in the back of her mind that BJ's going to use this info to drive Avita apart.  She is going to have constantly be on her toes to keep up with the lies, it's better if she tell Avi the truth before someone else does.
Originally posted by Vistaa

Thanks for the update, Jaz😊....fabulous as usual.

Ae bhai, aap sab ke sab bechare Avi ke peeche pad gaye .....bechaare ne bachchon ki hi to baat ki thi...samjha kariye.....bechaare ki aankhon ki sharam thi... after all, ODB couldn't be brazen like us and demand the SR openly, could he? He was just being delicate.....

🀣🀣

Vista

Hey Vista,
1st  anniversary already here and still no SR, he needs to pick up the pace😳, stop being so delicate.
thank s jaz for the wonderful up date really when i read your funny comments i became  freshπŸ˜† "besharam...
oh teri one year already?shut up!🀣" was sooooooooo  hilariousπŸ˜†

And their SR was done😲when & where? 😲

Edited by chista - 13 years ago
Originally posted by laxmi73

Hey Jaaz Thanx 4 the lovely update..First anniversary already & kids without SR..GKD ki toh kyaa baat hai..
I should say Ashish was brilliant he brought baout the right expressions as laways... Arpita is on a lying spree..God knows why she will not ell the truth insted of torturing everyone..Feel like giving hera whack..Itz almost like shez contesting for the biggest liar of the decade!!! The next few episodes are going to be bad!!!

Avi's expressions were like he is confused n does not know wats going on........... Now Arpi can start classes if she has 2 leave d haveli ' 1001 ways of lieing ' πŸ˜†πŸ˜‘

@bold - i guess dis is smth not seen on Tv b4...........w/o SR , bachhe ho gaye (Jadoo) n also 1st Wedding Anniversary after just few mnths (for us) of marriageπŸ˜†

I guess v again need Dreamy di's AVITA timeline , to actually know how long r they married 4 πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Edited by coolguy3 - 13 years ago
Originally posted by coolguy3

Avi's expressions were like he is confused n does not know wats going on........... Now Arpi can start classes if she has 2 leave d haveli ' 1001 ways of lieing ' πŸ˜†πŸ˜‘

@bold - i guess dis is smth not seen on Tv b4...........w/o SR , bachhe ho gaye (Jadoo) πŸ˜†

@red

🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣

Edited by BenNevis - 13 years ago
Originally posted by BenNevis

@red

🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣

I guess thatz the unseen thing Ashish was mentioning.... But I read a new tweet of his saying dessert will be served later..I'm hoping hez reffering to the SR.πŸ˜‰. Ek saal without SR..Avi aadmi hai ki kya hai... Arpi was into a major seduction mood..Aree bachon ke naam pe seduction..πŸ˜†Yeh pehli baar dekha...But One thing I'll give Ashish & Tanvi..they have clearly said the most shameless things on TV!!!πŸ˜† And they do really close scenes too par SR nahin hau..What a shame..😲
Originally posted by laxmi73

I guess thatz the unseen thing Ashish was mentioning.... But I read a new tweet of his saying dessert will be served later..I'm hoping hez reffering to the SR.πŸ˜‰. Ek saal without SR..Avi aadmi hai ki kya hai... Arpi was into a major seduction mood..Aree bachon ke naam pe seduction..πŸ˜†Yeh pehli baar dekha...But One thing I'll give Ashish & Tanvi..they have clearly said the most shameless things on TV!!!πŸ˜† And they do really close scenes too par SR nahin hau..What a shame..😲

Hmmmmmmmm tab toh v will get d dessert (SR) in d end lagta hai 😑 n then Avi's wish wud come true n do nanhe munno ke saath AVITA (THE END) .......its wud b a longgggggggggggggg waittttttttttttttttttttt phewwwwwwwwww😡
Ashish was right this is a first for TV..Sr ke bina bacche!!!
Ek sal , how they do tht ? 'nd when , do u mean he wear his yellow kurta like 6 month ?πŸ˜ƒ  ya Arpi spend like 3 months in jail ? can u explain me ? do time is so fast in lalanpur ya kya hua ? i m very πŸ˜•
wht abpit Shika's pregnency???????????πŸ˜•πŸ˜•πŸ˜•πŸ˜•πŸ˜•πŸ˜•πŸ˜•
I tell u this show is very diffrent ... πŸ˜†

Une anne? comment ils ont fait ? et quand? vous voulez dire que Avi a port sa kurta jaune pendant presque 6 mois ? πŸ˜ƒ , ou Arpi a pass presque 3 mois en prison ? pouvez vous m'expliquer ? est ce que le temps est si rapide Lalanpur ou quoi? je suis vraiment πŸ˜•, qu'en est il de la grossesse de Shika????????????? πŸ˜•πŸ˜•πŸ˜•πŸ˜•πŸ˜•πŸ˜•πŸ˜•
je vous ai dis ce show est vraiment diffrent ... πŸ˜†

if we accept they are together for 1 year,  why not accept that they have had their SR without  showing us, they sharing a bed , then maybe the dessert is twins or quadruplets πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†, with this CV every thing is possible

Si on accept qu'ils sont ensemble depuis 1 anne, pourquoi ne pas accepter qu'ils ait eu leur SR sans nous, ils partagent bien le mme lit , peut tre que le dessert est des jumeaux ou des quadrupls πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†, avec ces scnaristes tout est possible.