MASAND: RANB KAT broke off bcoz KAT visited SALMAN - Page 9

Posted: 13 years ago
Waow unbelievable dont knw wht is the real reason bt this one seems to be totally fake
Originally posted by -Maddy-

LOL... Eraser... Kahaan banayenge yeh mandir... Aapki Kaneda mein ya hamari Amreeka mein...😆.
Kaneda 😆 My Nani says that too! I vote for mera Kaneda ðŸ˜Ž
Masand is turning out to be worse than juicy mausi! I bet even he himself doesn't believe what he writes when he reads it back to himself 😆

All I know through insiders keep saying sal-kat are together.  Thought there were no pictures  but someone must have  have tipped masand because some people saw them together in Pune (thats how I know thats true).  Also, I mentioned it long time ago in another thread that she went to see him in Pune and also thailand when she was shooting an ad. Also they were together at recent concert in Tri-nation  on stage (the bangla one with Akshay and Anuksha)😊

Other note I think Ranbir is into Nargis and just wants to keep it low. thats why at the multiplex his pal aryn tagged along as reported. Also, Imitaz ali recently mentioned in an articke he was upset that media  saw  them together as he does not want Nargis over exposed till movie promotions!

Here is the Article:

Imtiaz Ali is upset with the Ranbir-Nargisgoing public as this spoils his plans.

Whereas debutant Bollywood actress Nargis seems to be enjoying all the attention she is getting due to the alleged news of her closeness to her co-star in the upcoming film Rock Star, Ranbir Kapoor, his new find acquiring so much limelight before the release of the film has not gone too well with director Imtiaz Ali. The director is so upset with his new find that he has categorically told his find, to stay away from the public glare until Rock Star hits the theatres.

Though Nargis has been seen in Kingfishers calendar, Imtiaz had big plans to introduce his new find as an actress with the release of Rock Star in August. The director was also very keen than until the first look of her debut film is revealed in public, Nargis keeps a slightly low profile so that the freshness of her face becomes the UPS of the film.

But all those plans are a part of history now. In fact from being his biggest asset, Nargis has become nothing short of a liability for the director. Imtiaz, who wanted to reap the benefits of the freshness on Nargis's face, now has to worry regarding the fact that whether the over-exposure of Nargis's face may not end-up harming the film. Whereas the director did want his heroine's face to be noticed in public or his lead pair to be seen together, Nargis has not only been spotted with Ranbir at various parties and even in a restaurant, where she was spotted with Ranbir's mother Neetu Singh but with her pictures all over the net, she is no longer a fresh face.

Imtiaz had earlier managed to successfully hide the face of Giselle Monteiro, the second heroine of Love Aaj Kal. The freshness of the face of the debutant heroine worked in the favour of the film in a big way. Though, the director wanted similar commitment from Nargis, she has not only gone public but is alleged having an affair with the hero of her first film. This has just not gone well with the director.

Certainly, the director's plan to gain publicity by generating curiosity around his new find has not worked this time around with Nargis spoiling the party. Now Imtiaz has to find new ways to promote Rock Star.
Image Source: oneindia

Edited by wat_up - 13 years ago
Originally posted by wat_up

All

izz well?? 😆
Originally posted by eraser

izz well?? 😆
😆 I writing and apparently it posted my incomplete thought, Your remark is lol though (good one) !

Another article sal-kat

I

Katrina is bhabhiji to Salman's pals

Its heard that she regularly phones him on the sets of Bodyguard and  sallu's man Friday Nadeem apparently hands him the cellphone saying "Bhabhiji ka phone hai." Hmmm'. And we also hear that if Aditya Chopra doesn't find a new girl who fits his bill for Dhoom 3 his next favourite choice is apni Kat. Dhoom machale Kat!

Rate this article

what a ridiculous article! i dont believe it

well IF salman did leak  it, then i am very disappointed! and katrina shouldnt have gone to visit him in the first place... i hope salman is over katrina, never liked their jodi much. and hopefully they don't get back together
Edited by anu-pre4eva - 13 years ago
Masand is just short of giving Ramgadh's basanti competition in non-stop nonsense.. blabbering... bolta hi ja raha hai bolta hi ja raha hai...rukne ka naam hi nahi leta.. 😆

I dedicate this scene to him

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gfSojlVu_HU[/YOUTUBE]
^The leaking Part I dont think salman will. There is no reason but someone at the set who wants to make a quick buck yes! 
The part on them being together I believe as insiders keeping saying they are together. The pals calling her bhabhi. Aamir etc saying salman should marry and so on!😊
kat has an old habit on visiting filmi sets secretly...:P