Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

cinema-goer thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Ranbir is anything but stupid..I dont think he will leave his golden duck who gave his career hits for a silly trip in a small car to puna..all the while when he is  openly smooching his current costar in public at her b-day bash..
Kat ka dilema kya kehe..she thot sallu is done and koi kaam ka nahi ,moved on baam comes dabaang and all of a sudden he is the creme-brulee of b-town..rubbing salt on that upar se i-t raids ,bhooli-biseri smooches what not..and media took its gloves off as she is a fair game with out sallu ka protective wall..

p.s i think puna trip was before their trip to amsterdam..

yeah bollywood hai meri jaan yaha sharing ka koi problem hi nahi hai...

Why dont we all get together and build a temple for Sallu bhai? it's gonna be sooo much fun! β€οΈ 😍 and then we can have Sallupati poojas, dress up, giggle, eat yummy prasaads, make fancy thaalis etc etc. ❀️
-Anjaani- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: eraser

Why dont we all get together and build a temple for Sallu bhai? it's gonna be sooo much fun! β€οΈ 😍 and then we can have Sallupati poojas, dress up, giggle, eat yummy prasaads, make fancy thaalis etc etc. ❀️

Another Taj mahal
🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣
MadhuriDixit thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
i was looking forward to dostana 2
.shona. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
they already broke up for real? it feels like it was yesterday i saw their "in a relationship" threadπŸ€”
-Mmmmm- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: eraser

LOL... Eraser... Kahaan banayenge yeh mandir... Aapki Kaneda mein ya hamari Amreeka mein...πŸ˜†.
anjali10 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: -Maddy-

LOL... Eraser... Kahaan banayenge yeh mandir... Aapki Kaneda mein ya hamari Amreeka mein...πŸ˜†.

border pe banaate hain, ek Buffalo mein aur ek Seattle mein πŸ˜†
-Mmmmm- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: anjali10

border pe banaate hain, ek Buffalo mein aur ek Seattle mein πŸ˜†

Buffalo theek hai... Chalegaa...Paas mein Niagara bhi hai....Desis ke sightseeing bhi ho jayegaaa....
deepey thumbnail
Going by Masand's quote below, how can Kat possibly believe that Ranbir wouldn't find out about her little trip when she's visiting the sets of BODYGUARD, where Sallu Bhai was shooting with KAREENA KAPOOR. Junior KK keeps tabs on everybody, so who does Kat think she is, in believing that junior KK will let her be.  On top of that Junior RK being her cousin and all!! Come on KAT!!!

It appears that Ranbir called it off with Katrina when he learnt that she secretly visited her ex Salman Khan in Pune while the actor was shooting there with Kareena Kapoor for Bodyguard recently
bollywoodbabe1 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
 So no more Ranbir-Kat, I agree with someone earlier, at this rate Ranbir will be left with no leading ladies to act with!

As  for  Vidya seems like she is not just dressing like Rekha but further following in her footsteps by getting involved with a married man πŸ˜•