MASAND: RANB KAT broke off bcoz KAT visited SALMAN - Page 3

Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by Theatre

Super creepy to write about your sex life in the digital life. from pot (Big deal) to condoms, to which girl you're dating and yet ranbir still maintains his cool. I swear he deserves a grand stand!!!!!!!  Ranbir was doing what made him happy. lol. 

Salman Khan, either he gets married or stops dating girls 20years younger than him. It's sad he would do that to break someone's relationship up. 👎🏼 and Katrina going to visit your ex. obvly in a relationship you aren't allowed to see your ex when you're dating another person. everyone is insecure about their relationship at some point. 

I somehow agree, when you are young and in a relationship, 99.9% of people do not like to see their partners bonding big time with their ex.

I remember very well, KATRINA  mentioned in an interview( last year), if your man doesn't want to speak with you for a while, you should give some time etc. Now seems like she is talking about RANBEER at that time.

😆

Edited by Salma2 - 13 years ago
I dont sympathize with anyone, not Ranbir or Katrina and especially NOT Salman.
Originally posted by Salma2

I somehow agree, when you are young and in a relationship, 99.9% of people do not like to see their partners bonding big time with their ex.

I remember very well, KATRINA  mentioned in an interview( last year), if your man doesn't want to speak with you for a while, you should give some time etc. Now seems like she is talking about RANBEER at that time.

It's just not young, it is everyone. even ex's are friends, there is a certain limit to what you should be doing. the person that's in the relationship might feel insecure and hurt. Ranbir probably felt his feelings weren't worth for Katrina! well there always plenty of fish in the sea unless BP kills them again. LOL

probably Ranbir was being reclusive and Katrina took advantage of it. 
Originally posted by eraser

I dont sympathize with anyone, not Ranbir or Katrina and especially NOT Salman.
sympathy is over-rated .. 😆..

It's just not young, it is everyone. even ex's are friends, there is a certain limit to what you should be doing. the person that's in the relationship might feel insecure and hurt. Ranbir probably felt his feelings weren't worth for Katrina! well there always plenty of fish in the sea unless BP kills them again. LOL

I agree, specially when people share a living together relationship, I dont know how they become good friends and how their ex tolerate it

I don't know in what context Kat visit Salman vice versa. I think she wants to make him cool with her, she knows what he did in past and what he can do. if what masand says is true about Salman leaking these things, I am not surprised at all, I believe thats how Salman treat ash, vivek cause she dumped him and kat too.when it comes to somi ali and sangeeta, he dumped them so no hard feelings. Anyways because of Salman's past, I dont like him much, so this is just my personal view, no hard feelings.:P

The inappropriate comments have been deleted.

@ red-  Yeah, plenty of fish for Ranbir. He's a true fisherman' for he truly knows how to use and handle his fishing rod  😆
Originally posted by eraser

@ red-  Yeah, plenty of fish for Ranbir. He's a true fisherman' for he truly knows how to use and handle his fishing rod  😆
why is it anyone's business to whom he wants to sleep with and who ever he wants to date or how many women he sleeps with.  Relationships these days move on very fast. if you aren't happy in it, then why suffer in a relationship, leave instead of cheating. which he did.  Edited by Theatre - 13 years ago

This will not happen, if Katrina maintenance a stand with out trying to act smart.

I salute ASH in that sense. She knew she is going to lose all her career which was rocking at that stage, then even other stuffs. Still she stood for her self first.