Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

49erFan thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 13 years ago
@Ashi, did u get my PM, yap have to admit I did notice it before hand, but I kept zipped cause I was embarrassed for the guy u know!
maan-ki-sanjana thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5
Guys lets just all post POSITIVE comments so that no one gets hurt. After all we are all educated women (and some men πŸ˜›). That way things don't get out of hand.
SecretKhabri420 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 9
Originally posted by: ~~ashi~~

Lol ! I didnt notice anything . If he hadn't mentioned that his "pants phat gayi thi " , I wudnt hv known . I tried really hard to catch a glimpse (perv mind I know ) , but didn't see anything !

Oh and I forgot to mention earlier , hope DD gets a break pretty soon . The gal has been shooting non stop .

Ashi, How couldn't u notice, it's so clear, see the clip when he hugs DD from the back, his underwear is so visible πŸ˜†

Bharathi_gurti thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
🀣
Originally posted by: Sweet_Lovely

I was thinking how about if GC and DD both go on vacation TOGETHER πŸ˜‰πŸ˜³πŸ˜›afterall they both work so hard and she also deserves one week vacation πŸ˜ƒ

What?? 😳Don't look at me like that i just mean how about if they both go on vacation TOGETHER but to different places πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜›and when they come back TOGETHER then we can expect some nice storyline 😳 Everyone Happy πŸ˜ƒ
 In the mean time CV's can show all AA Crap and finish their chapters in that one week ..Kick them outta show and we can simply ignore that one week AA and we all can go on vacationπŸ˜†πŸ˜† DONE problems solved???πŸ˜›πŸ˜›

🀣you solved the problem..again you have to protect cv's getting bashed as they have to show arjun/annie/nithya/romeo/don's pentagon love story...will you be available dear...hey dont get upset ..just pulling your leg dearπŸ˜‰....
Silentsoul thumbnail

I was thinking how about if GC and DD both go on vacation TOGETHER πŸ˜‰πŸ˜³πŸ˜›afterall they both work so hard and she also deserves one week vacation πŸ˜ƒ

What?? 😳Don't look at me like that i just mean how about if they both go on vacation TOGETHER but to different places πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜›and when they come back TOGETHER then we can expect some nice storyline 😳 Everyone Happy πŸ˜ƒ
 In the mean time CV's can show all AA Crap and finish their chapters in that one week ..Kick them outta show and we can simply ignore that one week AA and we all can go on vacationπŸ˜†πŸ˜† DONE problems solved???πŸ˜›πŸ˜›

hi hi liked the idea........vaise bhi maneet honymeooon was diaster..............lets dedicate whole week too..............AA.....we cant also take break for show for 7 days..............
Originally posted by: 49erFan

What they need to understand is the show works cause of their hard work, both of them, not just one!  Maaneet is not GC, its a combination of GC and DD together!  Without their chemistry and talent they wouldn't be so popular! 

I agree with u Geetu, but since most of the members r youngesters females, they will surely take only male's side no matter what πŸ˜†

The fact is the TRPs and USP of the show is GurTi/Maaneet together, not them individually.......

Edited by temorocks - 13 years ago
Cute_Ash thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8
Originally posted by: 49erFan

@Ashi, did u get my PM, yap have to admit I did notice it before hand, but I kept zipped cause I was embarrassed for the guy u know!

Geets are you talking to me or another ashiπŸ˜†
maan-ki-sanjana thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5

LOL Perfect solution πŸ˜†
Rolzz thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: temorocks

Ashi, How couldn't u notice, it's so clear, see the clip when he hugs DD from the back, his underwear is so visible πŸ˜†

Really????? ROFL πŸ˜†
Couldnt they afford a diff pair?πŸ˜•πŸ˜³
Originally posted by: ~~ashi~~

You noticed ? Even before GC admitted ? 😲

*salute to your nazar *

Ashi, nazar naa lage, Geetu has xray πŸ˜†