Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

49erFan thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 13 years ago
@Ashi, do u want a picture dear, let me PM to u!  Arre to me its not news I noticed it few days back in news segment, wait for my hot PM!
SaynaFM thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: 49erFan

What they need to understand is the show works cause of their hard work, both of them, not just one!  Maaneet is not GC, its a combination of GC and DD together!  Without their chemistry and talent they wouldn't be so popular! 

πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘
happygolucky thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: khushboo0011

i am agree with u veena.he works really hard and he really deserv a break.totally agreeeeeeeeeeee.

GC agar kaam karta hai toh baaki log jhaal baja rahe hai kya? Paisa aur fame ke liya kaam karna padhta hai. DD is equally hardworking😊
Bharathi_gurti thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
🀣

What they need to understand is the show works cause of their hard work, both of them, not just one!  Maaneet is not GC, its a combination of GC and DD together!  Without their chemistry and talent they wouldn't be so popular! 

arrey yar dont you know it was not geet maan was romancing🀣...he was romancing with some unknown., figureless., emotionless ., athma who could not even reciprocate maans feeling...dont you know only maans emotion  and love has made wonders not maaneet.....its not maaneet who is popular everywhere ., its just maan.πŸ˜†πŸ˜†...the show is about maaneet....not maan alone ., and everyone loves maaneet not just maan...πŸ˜†Edited by sindu1231 - 13 years ago
Rolzz thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Rolz, Im Geets...nice to meet u! πŸ€—

Same here... I ahve seen you around  but never got introduced πŸ€—
-PoisonIvy- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

@Ashi, do u want a picture dear, let me PM to u! Arre to me its not news I noticed it few days back in news segment, wait for my hot PM!

You noticed ? Even before GC admitted ? 😲

*salute to your nazar *
Silentsoul thumbnail

I agree...............giving credit to one and only one.........even for his 1 minute sequence....on whole episode..........not at all appreciating.......others effort..............i can just say.....I dont like biasness for GC or DD anyway..........both created magic..........not one...........
Edited by kuls11 - 13 years ago
Sweet_Lovely thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

I was thinking how about if GC and DD both go on vacation TOGETHER πŸ˜‰πŸ˜³πŸ˜›afterall they both work so hard and she also deserves one week vacation πŸ˜ƒ

What?? 😳Don't look at me like that i just mean how about if they both go on vacation TOGETHER but to different places πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜›and when they come back TOGETHER then we can expect some nice storyline 😳 Everyone Happy πŸ˜ƒ
 In the mean time CV's can show all AA Crap and finish their chapters in that one week ..Kick them outta show and we can simply ignore that one week AA and we all can go on vacationπŸ˜†πŸ˜† DONE problems solved???πŸ˜›πŸ˜›
-Sangs- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
GC got a good break...GC got a good break...

Can we expect the same from you ...GF needs a good break too...

SecretKhabri420 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 9

OMG did u guys see Tip Tip barsa video....well he got a break, his pants did! 🀣🀣🀣🀣

He needs surely break after the phata hua pant, warna u know would had happen πŸ˜†
Edited by temorocks - 13 years ago