Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

GC got a good break:Mod's note PG17 - Page 7

49erFan thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 13 years ago
OMG did u guys see Tip Tip barsa video....well he got a break, his pants did! 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

happygolucky thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
This content was originally posted by: 49erFan

@Zee bechara GC, he needs to eat some more yaar, he is so weak that he gets sick and needs these breaks na!  DD is just superwoman who is selfish na!  Again, acha joke tha!  🤣

Chod do baacha ko ek lolypop de kar nahi toh ghor pralay aa jayega😆
Edited by happygolucky - 13 years ago
Bharathi_gurti thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

@Zee bechara GC, he needs to eat some more yaar, he is so weak that he gets sick and needs these breaks na!  DD is just superwoman who is selfish na!  Again, acha joke tha!  🤣

🤣girls what happened today...super fights going on.....anyways guys todays epi was rocking..didnt you all see it..
49erFan thumbnail
Koi fight nahin yaar, we just saying both deserve breaks na!  That's all!  Both work equally hard and show is about Maaneet and its popular cause of their chemistry and such!  Koi fight nahin chal raha hai!
happygolucky thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Koi fight nahin yaar, we just saying both deserve breaks na!  That's all!  Both work equally hard and show is about Maaneet and its popular cause of their chemistry and such!  Koi fight nahin chal raha hai!

Agreed😊
.YixingsManal. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 8

GC ke Isse Ka Food DB ka Jathi hai na😳u see she is bhery weak😳
Bharathi_gurti thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

dear me too think the same...but anyways people cant even stand maaneet also...what to do.....😆
-PoisonIvy- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

OMG did u guys see Tip Tip barsa video....well he got a break, his pants did! 🤣

Lol ! I didnt notice anything . If he hadn't mentioned that his "pants phat gayi thi " , I wudnt hv known . I tried really hard to catch a glimpse (perv mind I know ) , but didn't see anything !

Oh and I forgot to mention earlier , hope DD gets a break pretty soon . The gal has been shooting non stop .
49erFan thumbnail
What they need to understand is the show works cause of their hard work, both of them, not just one!  Maaneet is not GC, its a combination of GC and DD together!  Without their chemistry and talent they wouldn't be so popular! 
LuvGuruRati11 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
i am agree with u veena.he works really hard and he really deserv a break.totally agreeeeeeeeeeee.