Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

GC got a good break:Mod's note PG17

..VeenaGcian.. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 13 years ago
Finally he got a deserved break from his busy shedules for his personal life.Hope he would have banked all the necessary shots from him. That Guy is really working hard for all these days. I wish him a good hoilday Edited by verode - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ANGILS.KALI thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Ya. . But you know when will he go and come back. . . . . . . . . . . . . . .        Because some people said he already gone to honeymoon. . . . Is it true? You have any idea ?Edited by Kalikak - 13 years ago
geet.a thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
BOTH GC and DD work really hard

I hope BOTH get the deserved break and of course shoot banks before leaving as responsible actors
..VeenaGcian.. thumbnail
Originally posted by: Kalikak

Ya. . But you know when will he go and come back. . . . . . . . . . . . . . .        Because some people said he already gone to honeymoon. . . . Is it true? You have any idea ?

No idea may be h would have went and came. Any way i think we will not miss him in the show
..VeenaGcian.. thumbnail
Originally posted by: geet.a

I hope BOTH get the deserved break and of course shoot banks before leaving as responsible actors

Oh now wat is your problem if i say he works hard. sorry every where i cannot mention DD name yaar.
49erFan thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: geet.a

Bingo Geeta, they both deserve breaks!  Yesterday DD was called selfish and what not cause of upcoming track and finally the truth comes out as to why they gonna play this track!  Its cause of time off for HM! 😃😃😃😃😃😃
maaniqra thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
AGREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
..VeenaGcian.. thumbnail
Originally posted by: 49erFan

Bingo Geeta, they both deserve breaks!  Yesterday DD was called selfish and what not cause of upcoming track and finally the truth comes out as to why they gonna play this track!  Its cause of time off for HM! 😃

Hey i don't want any fight ok 
49erFan thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Neither do I dear, but its a free forum, just like u, I thought I post my views toooooooooooooo!

Asta Lavista
ANGILS.KALI thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Means articles are true? Or as sbs said its just dream. ?