Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

Sid Nivi any last chance--------------------------

Nina_sabin thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Do you think their will be any last chance for Sid - Nivi reunion?
Plz tell how this story can lead forward and Sid should remeber his old days with Nivi as well.
Help us to sort this out and plz say any positive news for this couple to be together again------------------------------------πŸ˜³πŸ˜³πŸ˜³πŸ˜³πŸ‘πŸ˜­
Edited by Nina_sabin - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Nina_sabin thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
plz atleast say YES -----------------------😈🀣
LifeOfTheParty thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
am sorry yaaar but it will never be back and we know that sid love divya and hamari nivern will be back πŸ˜› and am soooooo happy for that .divya is great for sid i think
Indomitable thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
According to the story development i can only say it's hardly possible. So accept the fact & let the story move as the way it is running smoothly & decently so no more such expectations please , which wud pave the way of killing genuine relationships just like Ekta's bukwaas love stories..Every one is loving this track & i bet with Niviren reunion u wud also love these jodis Nivi & Viren, Sid & Divya..so dude no more disappointments & enjoy the show with all of us with a big smile on ur face πŸ˜ƒ... Edited by Indomitable - 13 years ago
nainakkk thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
noooo i hope not it will just be completely wrong if they turn the story around now that both couples have moved on and a lot has happened...sid-nivi track (i hope) is completely finished
Omshanti1111 thumbnail
Sid and Nivedita can never unite. Its no more possible because after a certain point, things cannot reverse, especially, when society gets involved..

Its not necessary for Sid and Nivedita to unite. I never feel the need of their union.

as a viewer, I felt this story ahd potential,e specially if it was a love triangle between Sid-Nivi-Viren, with Sid as an elder brother to Viren uniting Viren and Nivi at the end.
radhart thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Indomitable

According to the story development i can only say it's hardly possible. So accept the fact & let the story move as the way it is running smoothly & decently so no more such expectations please , which wud pave the way of killing genuine relationships just like Ekta's bukwaas love stories..Every one is loving this track & i bet with Niviren reunion u wud also love these jodis Nivi & Viren, Sid & Divya..so dude no more disappointments & enjoy the show with all of us with a big smile on ur face πŸ˜ƒ...

Dear enjoy Nivi and Viren while you can because I don't see any Nivi/Viren jodi. Viren can't entice her with his fute no more. Nivi care less about the society she is ready to move on with her past!πŸ‘ Just because hand full of Nivi/Viren fans from IF thinks it's over between Nivi and Sid don't mean the entire world agree with that concept. This story is not about Viren and Nivi this is about Nivi. When you started reading a book you should start reading it from the beginning not from the middle. That's why you agree so much Nivi/Viren jodi!πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Kahani_Ki_Rani thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I don't think it's possible for Nivi/Sid to ever happen now😭 << thats for you πŸ˜‰ !!... i liked them in the beginning but now I like the new Jodi's... Nivi/Viren and Sid/Divya...scratch that... I like Viren/Nivi and Sid only.. Divya's still got a looonnnnggggg way to go!😳

Reasons I say Sid/Nivi isn't going to happen is because of Nivi the centre character...and her two biggest reasons Viren and Divya!!

Nivi character is a Fixer!!,,, she's no mechanic!!πŸ˜†... but if something's broken she'll try to fix it! ... like Divya's broken heart, Viren's broken trust, the two families broken relationship etc!! 

With regards to Divya - When Divya finds out about Sid/Nivi... No matter how Divya acts whether she gets angry (more then likely😑... so ungrateful!!) / or tries to unite Sid/Nivi (which I can't see happening!!).... Nivi's main aim is going to be to fix the relation because she wouldn't be able to see her sister sad because of her!...plus if that happened and Nivi went back to Sid... Im sure NT dadi would have something to say and can you imagine Hemleta!! (she's gonna become the next psycho!!...with her own kitchen knife, rope...and oil canister!!) πŸ€£ πŸ€£

With regards to Viren - Nivi's marriage with Viren will stop her from ever going back to Sid as Sid's her brother in law... with Viren still being in the house the tension in the house would be crazy!!... also with Viren being in the house can you imagine how everyone would react knowing that your married your sister's ex husband and your ex husband is still living in the house!! (I know serials are going bold these days and Nivi's becoming courageous... but that's  a whole another level!!)

As long as Viren and Divya are alive Nivi isn't going to go back to Sid ... and for the ct's to kill Viren/Divya I don't see that happening anytime soon!...  and if they do I shall not be happyπŸ˜’!!

Sorry about my EssayπŸ˜†... i got a little carried away!!

Rani X
sandiab thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Do you think their will be any last chance for Sid - Nivi reunion?
Plz tell how this story can lead forward and Sid should remeber his old days with Nivi as well.
Help us to sort this out and plz say any positive news for this couple to be together again------------------------------------πŸ˜³πŸ˜³πŸ˜³πŸ˜³πŸ‘πŸ˜­

i dnt mean to be rude but i really dnt think that u should be making post of this nature -i am normally a  person who thinks that every1 is entitled to their own opinions but 4 some reason when it comes to niviren and this show i am highly sentitive and i hate having to look at anything that remotely puts nivi and sid in the same sentence let alone having to watch them on scene and together. and further more if the creates 4 some stupid reason ever decide to reunite nivi and sid i will never ever watch this show coz i kn wats going to happen next- nivi will marry viren father  and then the grandfather and we will be watching the bold and the beautiful IN HINDI  and nivi will become Brooke( dnt worry i do love Brooke) . but in the end coz true love always wins niviren will end up together( i start watching again when this happens). sorry if i offended u
sandiab thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
oh n yes no1 wants sid and nivi to be together they r not compatible coz they r 2 much alik  n unlik pavitra rishta their similiarities work against them. i actually think that he makes a better match with divya