Views

Users

Frequent Posters

..anshita.. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago

Originally posted by: smilingpurvi15

i hate her...!!

oh god wo frnd k naam pr dhabba hai...!!
selfish mean...!!!arrrggghhh....๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜ก

sahi kha yar wo dost k naam pe dhabba hai.....hate her๐Ÿ˜ก
pari_15 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Ab bas isi ki hi kasar baaki reh gayi thi..pehle hi arjuhi ko separate krne ke liye log kam par rahe the na,jo ye madam chali ayi apna muh uthaye.......... Huh!!

I hope iss baar to uska band baj hi jaye aur uska parda faash hooooo
-SweetGirl- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
yeah a bad girl is back..But I dont find her capable to seperate Arjuhi..See once she tried to create mis understandings -hurt Rashi..But What she could Do...Ultimately Arjuhi got married...This time Arjuhi's Destiny factor is so strong to keep them together..There will be a problems and tricks by evils But they will fails For sure...๐Ÿ˜ณ
ratnananda thumbnail
really,i lose hope when i see gauri๐Ÿ˜”[HOPE YOU ALSO FEEL THE SAME].already,lots of problems between arjuhi and now,arohi's mind is clean and we all know gauri will poison her mind๐Ÿ˜ก and will make chances of reuniting very small.i don't know,but i really feel sick when i see gauri.hope she doesn't make anything worse๐Ÿ˜Š.WHAT DO YOU ALL THINK?

thanks for reading.

Ratna.
-medz- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
mee too .. i lost all my hope and i thought the misunderstanding will increase ๐Ÿ˜ญ ( hope not) 
Mariaa.SG thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Engager 4 Thumbnail + 9
I Guess I Felt The Saame One Daay But The Daay I Saw The Intensity In Arjuhi Love 
I Think Its More Powerful Than 1000 Gauri's Aur RPS's ๐Ÿ˜†
We Should Trust Cv's & Arjuhi's Love 
And I Don't Think Anything Can Be Worst Than The Actual Misundestandings ๐Ÿ˜• I Really Hope Thaat Gauri Lose Soon & The Situation Turns Bad For Her ๐Ÿ˜ˆ

Okaay Soo I'll Saay Please Trust Their Love , Believe CV's & Forget The World ๐Ÿ˜ƒ
Enjoy Their Scenes & Enjoy The Right Moment ๐Ÿ˜›
Spiahwe thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Hate the way Gauri speaks.. She badly needs to work on her diction...
Spiahwe thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: ratnananda

really,i lose hope when i see gauri๐Ÿ˜”[HOPE YOU ALSO FEEL THE SAME].already,lots of problems between arjuhi and now,arohi's mind is clean and we all know gauri will poison her mind๐Ÿ˜ก and will make chances of reuniting very small.i don't know,but i really feel sick when i see gauri.hope she doesn't make anything worse๐Ÿ˜Š.WHAT DO YOU ALL THINK?

thanks for reading.

Ratna.

At this point she cant poison Arohi's mind but maybe later when Arohi and Arjun start to go at it again. Arohi is too much in love with Arjun right now to let anyone bad mouth him, but then again who knows what Ekta would do..
Edited by Spiahwe - 13 years ago
xx Natasha xx thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I hate Gauri! Yes i agree wd evry1 els t hs bn peaceful widout hr!
Mariaa.SG thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Engager 4 Thumbnail + 9
I've Actually Forget That She Exist Till The Daay She Came Baack ๐Ÿ˜†
My Only Wish For Her Is Haave Bad Daays Soon๐Ÿ˜ˆ.........๐Ÿ˜†