--priyal-- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by: Miss-Pakiie-KMH

I've Actually Forget That She Exist Till The Daay She Came Baack πŸ˜†

My Only Wish For Her Is Haave Bad Daays Soon😈.........πŸ˜†

usse yaad rakha jaye aisa usmein kuch hai bhi nhi
arjun.arohi4eva thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
i was so upset when i saw her, i was like no why did they have to bring her back...at least she was only there for that one scene and we nvr saw her again for the entire epi
Pori thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: kashforlifex

OH MY GOD! That means  it's going to take more than six days for Arohi to admit her love for Arjun to him. 

URGH. Sometimes, I just have this immense hatred towards Ekta Kapoor for creating such amazing shows and then ruining them. For once, if there is NO twist, it will NOT make a big difference, okay? For once, if the main couple stays happy for MORE than one episode, it is OKAY to do that. Because in real life, people ARE happy for more than half and hour everyday. 

Just when everything was going perfect. BAM! Ekta Kapoor decides to kill us a little from the inside. Just a little. 

But THERE'S RASHIIII!!! :) If Rashi can remember ANYTHING, it would be helpful :) 

πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Damn girl.. ur comments made me laugh soo hard b/c that is exactly what i have been thinking ever since i started watching daily serials... and when i couldnt take it any longer i stopped.. started watching a serial regularly after 4 years with KMH2 and went back to watching KMH1.. b/c i thought this serial was a different one..but uff this Gauri lady.. i dun even wana talk to her and thank fully with the vdo's online and on utube, i can actually save myself from watching her..πŸ˜ƒ
Bobbi. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Oh wow, welcome back Gauri.

You're back to kick the 'love' out of Arjuhi and bring in misunderstandings 😑
Mina_T thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
i am sooo sad to see her back she makes me soooooo angry , u know arjun and arohi can be big road blocks to there own love story, u don't need to add anyone else to mix it up, they mess up there love life on there own just fine
--HiNa-- thumbnail
Oh wow, welcome back Gauri.  you msut welcoimg here because tumhara he wait kar rehe the jabe tum ate ho tab arjuhi ke liya kcuh acha kar jate h remera last time tumne rashi ko dahka diya tha jis ke waja se arjuhi ke shaadi ho gey the i am so happy you are back........ now arjuhi get toghter........ yuippppppppppppppppp
--priyal-- thumbnail
Originally posted by: kmh24ever

Oh wow, welcome back Gauri.  you msut welcoimg here because tumhara he wait kar rehe the jabe tum ate ho tab arjuhi ke liya kcuh acha kar jate h remera last time tumne rashi ko dahka diya tha jis ke waja se arjuhi ke shaadi ho gey the i am so happy you are back........ now arjuhi get toghter........ yuippppppppppppppppp

wow hinu like ur positivity
--HiNa-- thumbnail
Originally posted by: priyalganwani

wow hinu like ur positivity

thanksssss sweetheart...... life mien humeha positivity hona caheπŸ˜‰...
--priyal-- thumbnail
Originally posted by: kmh24ever

thanksssss sweetheart...... life mien humeha positivity hona caheπŸ˜‰...

ohho gr8 thought hinu
--HiNa-- thumbnail
πŸ˜‰
Originally posted by: priyalganwani

ohho gr8 thought hinu

yeah thanks btw mien tumse he sehka hai πŸ˜‰