Wafah thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 13 years ago
Having to work on a tight and stubborn knot is really frustrating, and I speak from experience. I once spend a whole afternoon prying at the threads and twists and turns just to get it untied, and undo the knot. The harder you pull the more stubborn it gets. It requires a lot of patience, and gentle prying for you to get anywhere. The more you get frustrated the more stubborn the knot gets.

Some of you maybe confused wondering if I got a knot in my head somewhere, and some of you may have already guessed what I'm getting at, and how my rambling is related to Bhagonwali and specifically Runjhun and Guddu. I think they have a big knot of hatred for each other in their heart. One that got tangled due to a fate of misunderstandings and continued abuse. The mamas and mamis so to speak have kept on adding knots and instead of prying them apart slowly, Runjhun and Guddu have pulled at their ends in their anger/frustration and other reasons. This has only caused the knot to build and become more stubborn till it has become this surmountable hatred for each other.

Guddu mentions that no one can untie this knot of hatred he has for Runjhun, and it is true. The only person who can untie it is Guddu. Same goes for Runjhun. They have to pry it slowly work at it together to undo their knots from each side. They have to give some leeway on each of their sides to loosen the knots. This will be slow and gradual and require a lot of patience from us viewers as well. I think slowly as they come to understand each other, the threads will slowly get unraveled and its place will be a truly a strong bond. After all a relation that goes through hard trials and comes out to the end, comes out strong, even stronger than before.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

HoneySuckle thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Very nicely said! i completely agree!
EcliPSe_2010 thumbnail
Love ur writing.  I want the knot to be untied slowly..not rushed!!
I love this Jodi!!!  Not one, but both of them!!! Together, they are just so adorable!!!  This is the only Jodi that is really the complete opposite of each other!!  He is the ultimate Bad boy with the golden heart, she is the ultimate Good girl in bad circumstances.  They both can grow together in this relationship, learn from their mistakes, but first they have to try to be each others friend...it was nice to see the hesitation on K/J's part in handing the gun to G, when G mentions R's name.  They also did not want G to do what he was attempting to do..  I think this drunken action of his is going to hit him hard!!!
In the future, I don't want him to change too much-he is already willing to reform his bad ways for his Ma.  But he should keep his bad boy bindaas attitude...not turn into too much into a "Ram".
Edited by EcliPSe_2010 - 13 years ago
Prabhkallu thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Very-well said, wafah.. 👏

You mentioned what my heart said regarding of the knot between Guddu and Runjhun! Honestly! 😛

rusha4003 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Awesome piece of writing ... Wafah my dear , .... I'm running out of adjectives in your praise !

You have wonderfully brought out the complexity in undoing the figurative knots in Gunjuhn's life .... 

I agree .... both of them ( and us for that matter 😆 ) need a lot of patience and perseverance to undo the knots of hatred that have been tied and re-tied by the M&Ms.

Right now, both of them and tugging at their own ends unrelentingly thereby making the knots even more tangled. 

It is only when they learn to work together, will the knots unravel leading to bond forged on mutual respect / trust / faith / love !

Of course this will be a long time coming and require that the two of them look at the other without blinkers of the past clouding their vision !

Edited by rusha4003 - 13 years ago
gardes thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Well said, Wafah.

I am a silent reader and not a watcher of this show except a few episodes here and there.  As you may remember, I have had serious problems watching this show because of the constant torture of Runjhun.  This wedding was the last straw that broke the poor girl's back.

The knots are tied fairly tight with each pulling in their own direction - one verbally and the other mutely.  And to add to that, Mama-Mamis are busy making sure that the knot never gets untied.  Only the Naani cares enough to untie, but she is all alone.  What can she do?

Well, Guddu better start treating this girl right after learning about the plight of her life.  If he makes the first move to understand her situation, she may warm up to him faster.  The thing is, we will keep watching the knots loosen slightly and then knotted up stronger than before.  It will all come together in the last week of the serial when all will get what is due to them.
Edited by gardes - 13 years ago
LoveGuddu thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Really deep. I like it. 👏
Like you mention we have to be patient.
First come the hate 💔 and then the love  ❤️ .

Let's enjoy it and keep on 😍 

bee5 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Wafah

Having to work on a tight and stubborn knot is really frustrating, and I speak from experience. I once spend a whole afternoon prying at the threads and twists and turns just to get it untied, and undo the knot. The harder you pull the more stubborn it gets. It requires a lot of patience, and gentle prying for you to get anywhere. The more you get frustrated the more stubborn the knot gets.

Some of you maybe confused wondering if I got a knot in my head somewhere, and some of you may have already guessed what I'm getting at, and how my rambling is related to Bhagonwali and specifically Runjhun and Guddu. I think they have a big knot of hatred for each other in their heart. One that got tangled due to a fate of misunderstandings and continued abuse. The mamas and mamis so to speak have kept on adding knots and instead of prying them apart slowly, Runjhun and Guddu have pulled at their ends in their anger/frustration and other reasons. This has only caused the knot to build and become more stubborn till it has become this surmountable hatred for each other.

Guddu mentions that no one can untie this knot of hatred he has for Runjhun, and it is true. The only person who can untie it is Guddu. Same goes for Runjhun. They have to pry it slowly work at it together to undo their knots from each side. They have to give some leeway on each of their sides to loosen the knots. This will be slow and gradual and require a lot of patience from us viewers as well. I think slowly as they come to understand each other, the threads will slowly get unraveled and its place will be a truly a strong bond. After all a relation that goes through hard trials and comes out to the end, comes out strong, even stronger than before.

😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍

Wafah,
   I am just speech-less!!!!! 

Actually I wanted end my comments with just those emoticons, but I knew you would want to hear from me. Seriously I don't want to write anything, bcos I don't want to spoil the way you have poured all of our thoughts into words. Nothing can be said above or beyond this.
  Thank YOU.