GC-vecation ---poor cv's got bashing

Posted: 13 years ago
poor cv's always gets bashing for wrong reason .
yesturday we were angry with geet behaviour and cv's changing the track poor cv's keep changing tracks according to the star my question is can't they bank the episodes add interesting new tracks not AA track plssss like dadi telling geet the past of maan they can show that or family background about maan parents his step brothers and naani story instead of showing stupid tracks or BD ruining esscence of serial now its ok but after world cup geet can pick up add few more tracks to cover up GC 's abscence like arjun gets to know the truth about NT by dev and there ending track .
more scope is there why they hang on to GC only he needs break too.
always leads are savers of serial that's not happening they need side tracks powerful one to cover up for there absence.
i feel pity for the makers and script writers they always need to change the tracks in return bashing starts😲.

sorry cv's we love u these articles are the culprit to make us mad-----ban the articles

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ANGILS.KALI thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
I am agree with you dear. . . .
-lazybee- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
What I really  feel abt this I can't express it hereπŸ˜†
πŸ˜†
Originally posted by: Jimzi2716

What I really  feel abt this I can't express it hereπŸ˜†

what do u mean can't get uπŸ˜‰πŸ˜†
-lazybee- thumbnail
Originally posted by: jshaila

πŸ˜†

what do u mean can't get uπŸ˜‰πŸ˜†

I mean if I 'll talk abt his leave and vacations people will start bashing me...πŸ˜”

I mean if I 'll talk abt his leave and vacations people will start bashing me...πŸ˜”

poor u ppl bash us with no reason na lets us have a vecation go out meaning not seeing geet crap track how about 8 days leave πŸ˜‰just kidding i know its hard without watching geet we have to bare this.
SaynaFM thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

🀣 kuch maat kaho yaar nehi to phir jung shuru πŸ˜†
-lazybee- thumbnail
Originally posted by: Sayna

🀣 kuch maat kaho yaar nehi to phir jung shuru πŸ˜†

Tabhi toh chup hun...πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†
zerro thumbnail
i absolutely agree with u.i know now i will perhaps be subjected 2 criticism.but i still have a hope and faith that there are few precious people in this forum who are NOT clocked in partiality,meanfull fake idealistic notions and an abhominable arrogant attitude that they MUST MUST MUSST PROVE THEIR STAND.i cherish and love who dare 2 think otherwise.
                the issue about which u are talking had been harping in my mind 4 a long time.u know i always find an empathy 2wards the CVS.they are very nice and CARING PPL WHO TRY THEIR BEST 2 SAVE US AND DO THE BEST IN THESE TIMES OF CRISIS DELIBERATLY AROUSED BY IDIOTIC THOUGHTLESSNESS AND WAYWARD DECISIONS.CVS are d victims u know becoz it is THEY who suffer as well as get criticised,whereas d criticism SHOULD HAVE HAD A DIFFERENT DIRECTION AL2GETHER.
              strange but its almost a proverb that love falls at all places xcept sometimes where they are most deserved.u know we get so are always complaining.
               but 2day i thank U with all my heart 4 making such a beautiful post and also 4 giving me this opportunity 2 xpresss what i truly feel and believe.LOVE U CVS.ALWAYS WITH U.AND THERE IS NOO DOUBT U WERE.ARE.AND WILL ALWAYS B D BESTπŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘
SaynaFM thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
πŸ˜‰

Tabhi toh chup hun...πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†

Acha hai....lekin tayar rehna wo episode ke baad wapas ayegen🀣 yeh to sirf break hai πŸ˜‰