Pratigya

new article on arhaan bhai...

lakshmi_pai thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
http://epaper.timesofindia.com/Default/Scripting/ArticleWin.asp?From=Archive&Source=Page&Skinhttp://epaper.timesofindia.com/Default/Scripting/ArticleWin.asp?Fro

or

just visit the facebook or fan page of arhaan behll

epaper.timesofindia.com
Edited by lakshmipai - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

GunDaa thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3
thanx for posting u r⭐️Edited by Amit_Mehra - 13 years ago
Pragati.T thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
ARHAAN BEHL

Claim to Fame: He has a raw, earthy appeal and makes the bad boy appear attractive. Arhaan's on screen attitude and spunk in his reel role (Krishna from Mann Ke Awaz Pratigya) has found many takers. The unassuming actor confesses that he is "pleasantly surprised" with all the love and adoration that's being showered upon him.
    Love Life: There were rumours that he is dating his on screen sister-in-law and co-star Avantika Hundal.
    Wow factor: Tall, dark, handsome. Arhaan redefines the bad boy character on telly.

HOPE u don't mind me posting the artical...........😃😳 
telstra thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Pragati.T

ARHAAN BEHL

Claim to Fame: He has a raw, earthy appeal and makes the bad boy appear attractive. Arhaan's on screen attitude and spunk in his reel role (Krishna from Mann Ke Awaz Pratigya) has found many takers. The unassuming actor confesses that he is "pleasantly surprised" with all the love and adoration that's being showered upon him.
    Love Life: There were rumours that he is dating his on screen sister-in-law and co-star Avantika Hundal.
    Wow factor: Tall, dark, handsome. Arhaan redefines the bad boy character on telly.

thanks parul dear i did not like the pic and nothing new in the article these things we know na 😉😆
ArjaAddict thumbnail
thank u sooooo much pragz for posting d article...n thanx lakshmi
Pragati.T thumbnail
welcome neslin............btw nice siggy.........now i'm able to see everyone's siggy.........😆  howz mine..........?
pooja-menon thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
nice article ...loved the lines...thanks for sharing 😃😃
dhakarn thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

ARHAAN BEHL

mind.............! 😛 😉 😆 thanks dear for posting it 😳 😛
Pragati.T thumbnail
Originally posted by: dhakarn

mind.............! 😛 😉 😆 thanks dear for posting it 😳 😛

don't mind i've no mind........oppss by saying dis i'm making fun of myself.........Embarrassed😆😆😆😆😉
dhakarn thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

don't mind i've no mind........oppss by saying dis i'm making fun of myself.........😉

😆  😆  😆 

is this article a recent one? oh, i love the lines 😳

😆