Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Cute_Ash thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by: muniza75

Haila Ash, do you want me to make the 1 more animation siggy....Good job darling......πŸ€—πŸ€—.....

Muniza

LOL if you want toπŸ˜†hehe finally after so many 10 million sigs I like this one fromm the segmentπŸ˜†
Infinitedreams thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
1 day i will make 100 animated siggy of you....

Ya ya will make 1 lolz....

Muniza
LavZ thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: -honeydew-

Hey !!!

Vinu ki baat ho aur Nihu na aye, aisa bhala kabhi hua hai ?😳
kabhi nahi ..
kabhi nahi ...

woh thread pe aata tha, aur uski aahat se main neend se jaag kar aaa jaati thi  ...
and his spoilers are sexy cos he gives them through his pahelis ... and songs .. and we would have a ball deciphering them..

as to why he is absent now, is cos he is not well, and is going to come soon..

and the spoiler, he gave one on wednesday when he came, he wrote a holi song, which meant there will be holi on the show.. and then FB followed up with the pictures last night...

so yes, he has been around..😳

Eh lo.....aagayi naa apne Piya ko defnd karne....πŸ˜†πŸ˜† kabie tho apne ghar walo ko defnd karliya kar naa....magar nahi...
Laila Ki Saans Ki Dor Bandha Woh Deewana Woh Majanu Hai..
Woh Hosh Nahi Behosh Baawara Nahi Jaanta Woh Kyon Hai....
Behosh Use Rehne Do, Ki Hosh Mein Woh Aayega...
To Neend Mein Uski Laila Ka,Woh Khwaab Tut Jayega....πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†

Zz...u neva see him around coz as she said he isnt well....bt he is da one n only Daamaad of dis idiots phamily.....he is full of raaz and he loves givin us pahelis abt da upcumin tracks.....woh aata hai....aur thread lightin speed se baagne lagtha hai....u refresh da page n da thread wd hva already movd on to 4 pagesπŸ˜•.....haiyee woh bhi kya din the..... it was fulto masti dos dayss.....
Nagme hain, shikwe hain...
Kisse hain, baatein hain...
Baatein bhool jaati hain...
Yaadein yaad aati hain....
Infinitedreams thumbnail
@ Viji & others - Please watch this VM, it will make you in love with GurTi tip tip dance sequence more....

Video made by Hasini:

Muniza
Cute_Ash thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8
Originally posted by: muniza75

1 day i will make 100 animated siggy of you....

Ya ya will make 1 lolz....

Muniza

LOLZZ too much for your dabba to holdπŸ˜†
btw this scene is gonna cum today
Dev:geet Jaag Uthi Jaag Uthi Hai Jaag uthi hai
        Maan So Raha hai So Raha hai

(Dev sneaks into kitchen and puts colour on Geet)

Maan: Ayeee Yeh Kya ho Raha hai? Yeh Kya ho raha hai?

Geet: Kuch Nahi Kuch Nahi Pyaar ho Raha Hai

(Dev Pushess Maan and takes Geet away)

Dev: Holi Mein Bhaang si Masti hai Chaal Mein

Geet: Dekh na le koi humein iss haal mein

Maan: hum Dekh toh raha hai..Yeh Kya Ho Raha Hai? Yeh  Kya ho raha hai?

Deveet: Neend jaa Rahi Hai Chain Kho Raha Hai..Kuch Nahi Nahi Pyaar ho raha hai

🀣🀣🀣🀣

Infinitedreams thumbnail
Originally posted by: Cute_Ash

LOLZZ too much for your dabba to holdπŸ˜†
btw this scene is gonna cum today
Dev:geet Jaag Uthi Jaag Uthi Hai Jaag uthi hai
        Maan So Raha hai So Raha hai

(Dev sneaks into kitchen and puts colour on Geet)

Maan: Ayeee Yeh Kya ho Raha hai? Yeh Kya ho raha hai?

Geet: Kuch Nahi Kuch Nahi Pyaar ho Raha Hai

(Dev Pushess Maan and takes Geet away)

Dev: Holi Mein Bhaang si Masti hai Chaal Mein

Geet: Dekh na le koi humein iss haal mein

Maan: hum Dekh toh raha hai..Yeh Kya Ho Raha Hai? Yeh  Kya ho raha hai?

Deveet: Neend jaa Rahi Hai Chain Kho Raha Hai..Kuch Nahi Nahi Pyaar ho raha hai

🀣

🀣🀣🀣 Maan se liye saare right, and Dev ke saath manaye holi...Yeh Geet bhi na kya planning ki hai......The whole time i was sympathizing with her, and she master mind lolz......

Muniza
mechantefille thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: Mk.Gh

Res~

Have ya'll watched Tip Tip ?? I haven't.. did Shinus upload it yet?

Helloo Shelloo Idiotssssss // πŸ€—

OMG I actually liked today's episode minus NAAS.

There are many ways this story can go now .. and they are all playing their cards well.

Here Geet is trying to heal her grieving wounds, and Maan is all set on surprising Geet .. while Dev is too busy in Geet and simultaneously ruining the Gurgaon Project for Maan.

Maan got two blows in one day! Hai Bechara!

Geet was like a Queen today .. she did what she felt like... she represented the Khurana's by going to the ashram .. treated Dev like a mere driver .. and did things how she felt like. She was totally independent in what she did .. I liked that.

Maan may be taking things a little phaast in the baby decision .. but it's wonderful to know that he's thinking about it and that Geet's happiness is his top-most priority -- no doubt.

Devaaaa .. looks like is hell-bent on making things worse for both Maaneet and KC.

Gawd it was so awkward seeing him trot into KM and sitting at the dining table while Geet was sitting right there. I was like hailaaaa he kya hua? He didn't even hesitate that devil! I'm liking it a lot!

Looks like we are to have a clash of the Titans as per that FB pic... must say they all look hawtt and I love Geet's hair! Finally open .. she looks really pretty .. Maan looks yummy and Dev is looking better and better with his casual clothing :D!

Looking forward to this track. And as per Maan and his hallucinating or dreaming od Deveet! OMY! 🀣 This is gonna be FUN! I am loving where this track is going .. it's focusing on the three main people this story was built on .. Geet/Maan/Dev.

As for NAAS: I propose that GujjarJoker comes to KM with a rishta for Bobble-HeadAnnie & MaanGeet and Daadima get a heart attack. Then Maan gives Gujjar a KANTAAP .. and sends him flying. Then when Annie returns home he tells her things have gone too far and that wanna-be dons are after her so she better pack her things and go back to the non-existant planet she came from! Then Chiknarjun&NaaginNitya can have a blast at their wedding and go off to the Himalayas like Jyo proposed. There .. kahani khatam! πŸ‘

As for Tip Tip .. I thought it was hawt .. but the fact that we saw it from every angle courtesy of 50 kajillion news channels ..and stupid editing .. our GurTi became the shikar .. because from what we know .. it was actually a GOOD performance! But alas .. it wasn't meant to be! Well .. we have many sweet angle badal badal ke moments captured .. so be happy na! πŸ˜ƒ *Me the Positivity Queen* πŸ˜†

Haha .. anywho I liked the episode! It's just putting forward the base of what's to happen tomorrow and all of next week. Lovin it! Atleast it has people buzzing.

Alrighty, bak bak khatam!

Love,

Z

<3

Loved ur bak bak...me going the bad way n falling for S..he def luks hot n acts even better.
Infinitedreams thumbnail