Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

3 Idiotz-Dev Bana Mahaan, Maan Ki Masal Gaiee Jaan (Page 44)

Infinitedreams IF-Stunnerz
Infinitedreams
Infinitedreams

Posted: 19 March 2011 at 1:05am | IP Logged
Originally posted by rickks

Okay main aagayi, Sabka takes padke quote bhi karna shuru kar diya....But i forgot to Greet One and all....

Hello Phamilyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

Kaise Ho sab?????

HugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHug

VijuuuuuuuuuuuHug meri T & K sis....

Don't forget to post on TT FB page, warna tumhari khair nahin....

Muniza

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

EBasso

Meetu_Anu IF-Sizzlerz
Meetu_Anu
Meetu_Anu

Posted: 19 March 2011 at 1:06am | IP Logged
@All

Hello to every one HugHugHug...and a big thank you for a warm welcome

@Shivi

u better not lose positivityAngry......
U remember when i was feeling Low u told me u like me being positive ..hai na.....

If u are feeling that GHCP has not been good for around 2 months...than u have to go and watch the SP shows and Zee or Colors shows....which have nothing but negativity...

Yar see........now we are angry and frustrated coz NE seens are shown more..no romance and Maaneet MU....

but u think na......in other shows ..how much scope does a lead get...........the lead in other show is for just NAME SAKE........all the family character get importance ...other than the leads.....

Here our leads are shown for around 15 mins out of total 22 mins.....that is the reason when they go on leave the story gets effected....

let us wait and see how this MU occurs and how it ends..and than decide na.......

i really start loving GHSP again when i see shows like UTTER CRAP...PAVITRA RELATIONSHIP and RISHTALOL

as i always say

WAIT WATCH AND THAN DECIDE......

So Chill dearsHug

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

EBassoroseinbloomInfinitedreams

EBasso IF-Rockerz
EBasso
EBasso

Posted: 19 March 2011 at 1:06am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Mk.Gh

Same here Dhwanz .. I wrote a heck load today! And how long ago did I become Goldie? Not that long and what you look .. already past 600 posts .. wooh I'm reaching 2000 soon! Can't wait to become a Dazzler .. love the teal colour :D

Z

Wow we gonna keep having rotatiing party nights on this thread... one for me.. and another one soon for after that for you WOOO HOOOOO!!! YIPPIEE!!! sooo excited already hehehe

Infinitedreams

roseinbloom IF-Sizzlerz
roseinbloom
roseinbloom

Posted: 19 March 2011 at 1:14am | IP Logged
Haha Dhwanzz .. I said the same about Vinu .. I'm like who's Vinu and how are his spoilers Sexy? Cuz there are none! ROFL And then I realized that he doesn't drop by everyday which is why his spoiler box is mostly empty!

Anu: I ROFLED at this: i really start loving GHSP again when i see shows like UTTER CRAP...PAVITRA RELATIONSHIP and RISHTALOL

I think the same dear! I look at those shows and go .. man do I love GHSP or waaaaaaaat!? LOL! And you are so right! Other shows apparently have leads... but you see the other characters for as much time as the leads.. all the time! In GHSP Land .. we got to see Maaneet in the frame for the whole entire time before AA dropped in! I guess the fact that we got used to that made it harder for us to digest that Maaneet have to share screen space! But even then .. they show Maaneet for most of the time .. for which I am greatful!

Their main focus is always Maaneet unlike every other show where the whole time other characters are given as much importance!

Z
-honeydew- IF-Sizzlerz
-honeydew-
-honeydew-

Posted: 19 March 2011 at 1:17am | IP Logged
hiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii viju Hug

china main holi pe holiday mila hai kya???

EBasso

roseinbloom IF-Sizzlerz
roseinbloom
roseinbloom

Posted: 19 March 2011 at 1:17am | IP Logged
Guys .. keep voting on Wassup! Other jodi votes are piling in .. so go vote Maaneet! :D

Z
-honeydew- IF-Sizzlerz
-honeydew-
-honeydew-

Posted: 19 March 2011 at 1:18am | IP Logged
Al take ur time ..its a holiday even i m walking in n out

EBasso

EBasso IF-Rockerz
EBasso
EBasso

Posted: 19 March 2011 at 1:20am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Mk.Gh

Haha Dhwanzz .. I said the same about Vinu .. I'm like who's Vinu and how are his spoilers Sexy? Cuz there are none! ROFL And then I realized that he doesn't drop by everyday which is why his spoiler box is mostly empty!

Anu: I ROFLED at this: i really start loving GHSP again when i see shows like UTTER CRAP...PAVITRA RELATIONSHIP and RISHTALOL

I think the same dear! I look at those shows and go .. man do I love GHSP or waaaaaaaat!? LOL! And you are so right! Other shows apparently have leads... but you see the other characters for as much time as the leads.. all the time! In GHSP Land .. we got to see Maaneet in the frame for the whole entire time before AA dropped in! I guess the fact that we got used to that made it harder for us to digest that Maaneet have to share screen space! But even then .. they show Maaneet for most of the time .. for which I am greatful!

Their main focus is always Maaneet unlike every other show where the whole time other characters are given as much importance!

Z

haha cool stuff... yeah GHSP is def DIFFERENT.. and will always be... yeah its crazy the only other person thats significant in their life is daadi and she cant have footage with herself (Unless they show her dating namakool hahahha ) but i mean before we did have a lot of dev/nt or dev/meera scenes.. its just that because they were intertwined with maneet it didn't seem like we were watching a whole different show.. sorry i hate to sound like abroken record.. but it just irks me to no end seeing that NAAS has no connection left to maneet...

Go to top