Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

3 Idiotz-Dev Bana Mahaan, Maan Ki Masal Gaiee Jaan (Page 42)

roseinbloom IF-Sizzlerz
roseinbloom
roseinbloom

Posted: 19 March 2011 at 12:51am | IP Logged
Hey Anu! Meet your partner in Positivity, I am Z!

Hmmm very nice proposition you have there on how long this MU might last. I think that's about right .. it shouldn't take that long either .. I think more after the MU is cleared we will have a very sweet Maaneet reunion!

And then Maan will go to business and give Dev a well needed KANTAAP! LOL Actually .. I think Dev is about to get an advanced one tomorrow .. he totally ruined the Gurgaon project!

Shivz: No way bacchuuuu .. mein haar nahin maanne waali! I shall never become the Negativity Queen Haan! Approve :P

Z

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Meetu_Anu

EBasso IF-Rockerz
EBasso
EBasso

Posted: 19 March 2011 at 12:53am | IP Logged
Originally posted by mysterygurl1427

Originally posted by dtri

Originally posted by Meetu_Anu

Originally posted by Meetu_Anu

Cry...

can i join in hereSmile

Muniza: Jaan u never sent me the remainin interview part...BTW i will send u a PM ..please do check and reply okSmile

Shivi: U not coming to DEN kya?Ouch
i did twice today....but no one talked to me...Embarrassed so i thought people were too angry to talk....so then i didn't comeROFLROFL
and of carse u can join here LOL

Oyeeeeeeeeeeeeee....no one is there right nowLOLLOLLOL

i was batkoing alone there..stalking the previous pagesLOL

trying to remain positiveOuch
ROFL
good luck with that......as if someone who is as positive as me......has lost hope.....than good luck to u behenaROFLROFLROFL

cause all of this anger now has turned into laughterROFLROFLROFL

well join the idiots here till then......Z, Al, Dhwani, and Nihu are here....they are very cool.....u will have fun with them...

me....i need sleep before my nephew wakes up and i get noneROFLROFL

again leaving us alone SHIVZ???? aww okay good night and have sweet hot maneet dreams :) keep laughing and dreaming of khatta meetha fal.. whether u like it or not ROFL
sadly after months i will say, i do not what any maaneet dreamsROFL

baap re kisi ne kaala jaadu kiya hai kya?? ZZz was talking about ghosts and witches in Geet today... I hope they didn't come and start haunting you ROFL

calm down girl... two weeks ago you were also helping me come out of emosanal pool along with ZZZZ now I have to give you therapy sessions????

mysterygurl1427 IF-Sizzlerz
mysterygurl1427
mysterygurl1427

Posted: 19 March 2011 at 12:53am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Mk.Gh

Hmmm very nice proposition you have there on how long this MU might last. I think that's about right .. it shouldn't take that long either .. I think more after the MU is cleared we will have a very sweet Maaneet reunion!

And then Maan will go to business and give Dev a well needed KANTAAP! LOL Actually .. I think Dev is about to get an advanced one tomorrow .. he totally ruined the Gurgaon project!

Shivz: No way bacchuuuu .. mein haar nahin maanne waali! I shall never become the Negativity Queen Haan! Approve :P

Z
sigh i said that once....actually many timesROFLROFLROFL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

EBassoroseinbloom

EBasso IF-Rockerz
EBasso
EBasso

Posted: 19 March 2011 at 12:55am | IP Logged
Originally posted by lovetheserial

DHTongue

Dh, you asked me if I was an English student.  Yes, am a student of Eng. literature.  But Psychology was my major though. 

I used to write and sermonize on "women" wherever my life took me.  My journeys have been one hell of an 'activist role', intervening for women (rural or urban) !

yeah def seemed like you were an eng lit major.. beautiful writings dear... psych also shows in your thoughts... tell me more about your activism and your women sermonzing... sounds sooo interesting!!!

roseinbloom IF-Sizzlerz
roseinbloom
roseinbloom

*Sprinkles Positivity Dust on Shivz*

Are ... variety is the spice of life. And Maaneet's reunion will be spicy as ever! Just wait :D

Big smile

Z

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

mysterygurl1427

lovetheserial IF-Dazzler
lovetheserial
lovetheserial

ZZZ,  Dh, mystical,

Mystical,  you've dragged your devil friend to the idiot box (ha, ha, haROFL).  Now I know your power of persuasion girl !!LOL

Well, thank you 'devil' for giving us this running commentary of the episodes to come.  My heart goes dhak dhak, waiting for the perfect come!!LOL  When Vij quoted VInu "Wait and Watch",  I have only seen insipid romance without the pull, push, gravity of passion, touch of the skin melting the coolness and devouring them in fire.... Vinu's wait and watch has no thrills or anticipation.  Now Meetu,  I just hope April comes with some hope....of a hot comeLOL.

Who do you gals thinks the new characters would be ???? Entering thru the 'brief seperation track" ???

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

EBassomysterygurl1427roseinbloom

roseinbloom IF-Sizzlerz
roseinbloom
roseinbloom

Posted: 19 March 2011 at 12:56am | IP Logged
Would you look at that? Dhwanz Dear ... you are soon gonna hit the Goldie Jackpot! Dancing

Everyone remembers our plans on partying right? :D

Z
EBasso IF-Rockerz
EBasso
EBasso

Posted: 19 March 2011 at 12:57am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Mk.Gh

Z

zzzz two questions you didn't answer today... for me... what's kantaap and who is veenu??

Go to top