Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

3 Idiotz-Dev Bana Mahaan, Maan Ki Masal Gaiee Jaan - Page 39

roseinbloom thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 13 years ago
LOL My Dhwanz . I shall return with my carazayness for you exclusively tomorrow! Bachke! 🤣

Alright,

Love ya! Goodnight! :)

Z

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

EBasso thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
This content was originally posted by: -honeydew-

the last one he gave was around the time when Maaneet were going on their honeymoon and we had a ball cracking it.. it was major fun..
thanks for the phool.. like i always say, make sure they are carnations.. cos i love them... pee loon sequence se accha hai kehna hi kya .. and also behne de.. aisa kuch soch na .😉
this time i for sure will bring it to your notice if i am around... pucca promise!!

AWWWWWW nahi nahi... aap ke piya ko hum disrespect kaise kar sakte hai..... pathar nahi phool denge.. lekin aap ko... phir aap khud hi pee loo sequence relive kar lena Nihu madam hahahhahaha  - okay okay jokes apart.. next time his post comes and I don't realize.. point me to it... I like riddles.. especially ones that would relate to Geet - how cool would that be!!!

Thank you darling.... arrey I said Pee loon because you said pathar se na maro... and I said phool denge marne ko... and the only sequence that I remember that has phool in there is Pee loon hahaha... yeah but do let me know about his pahelis :)

-honeydew- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
thank you thank you thank you .. posting it right away.. and then ill give you the link, you guys also comment theek hai .. warna koi wahan mujhe bhav nahi dega😭
mujhe tum logo ke saath ki zaroorat hai..
aur pyaar ki....
dogey na?😆

This content was originally posted by: dtri

wah re wah nihu love it already... chalo chalo then post karo... on FB now now :) no seriously that's a great track.. I like that

rickks thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
This content was originally posted by: dtri

kuch khaas nahi .. hubby in india... my work just finished so no more saturday/sunday work this weekend at least.. in-laws ke saath to holi nahi khelni.. might go to temple.. nothing major planned... relaxing, catching up to home errands.. and just taking a break for the weekend... after soo long...
and may be get on the thread :)

Dhwani, where are you yaar???? I mean which part of the world....and what do you do.....Please dont mind me asking......I have been missing from the thread for quite some time isliye
😳 Kya karoon, but aaj se meri koshish hai ki i be regular
EBasso thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Mk.Gh

LOL My Dhwanz . I shall return with my carazayness for you exclusively tomorrow! Bachke! 🤣

Alright,

Love ya! Goodnight! :)

Z

Yeah zzzzz i was thinking of calling it a night too it's 4 AM and we've hit almost 50 pagess YEIIIIII

good night everyone.. i shall sleep... tooo!!!!

rickks thumbnail
Nihu, when did Vinu come???? Haila i missed all the action yet again😭
rickks thumbnail
Go ahead Darling Post karde.......Suggestion dene mein kya burayi hai????

yes the tadka is for sure missing, but i guess these guys cant have too much drama at the same time.. thats why they have slowed down on AnJun..
lekin it would be great if circumstances force Annie and Arjun to come face to face all by themselves, and then see what happens after that..,
may be, Sangram and Nitya plan something and it backfires... Arjun and Annie end up together and are forced to spend time together, may be there is tension and they do realise its hard to hide their feelings anymore.. the confess, and then they keep it a secret from the staff, and the romance continues peeche se. no one knows of it, and there are chori chori chupke chupke waaley meetings.. may be i could suggest that ...shd i try posting it on FB?

EBasso thumbnail

thank you thank you thank you .. posting it right away.. and then ill give you the link, you guys also comment theek hai .. warna koi wahan mujhe bhav nahi dega😭
mujhe tum logo ke saath ki zaroorat hai..
aur pyaar ki....
dogey na?😆

Hamara saath sadaa ke liye tumhare saath hai balike... link pradarshit karo aur chamatkar se feedback paao.... tumhari icha safal ho... satyaNAAS ka mangal ho!!!! aur Maneet ka Madhumaas fauran ho....!!!!! tathaastu!!!

EBasso thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: rickks

Dhwani, where are you yaar???? I mean which part of the world....and what do you do.....Please dont mind me asking......I have been missing from the thread for quite some time isliye
😳 Kya karoon, but aaj se meri koshish hai ki i be regular

NO worries darling I decided I won't leave until I see pg 50 on the thread hehe.. I am in NY... I work in an aerospace company... married no kids.. hubby travelling right now so got all the time in the world to be on this thread... work was busy until today... now it calms down.. so double free time to get on IF... that's my simple little story.. nothing special.. nothing complicated hehe :)

EBasso thumbnail
YEIIII WE MADE IT TO 50!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳