Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

3 Idiotz-Dev Bana Mahaan, Maan Ki Masal Gaiee Jaan (Page 19)

roseinbloom IF-Sizzlerz
roseinbloom
roseinbloom

Posted: 18 March 2011 at 6:58pm | IP Logged
I wanted to break my clock when I realized I had to wait an extra hour for GEET to air because of the whole Daylight Savings. The day after we moved an hour ahead .. I was sitting for the live update at 11:00 AM .. and realized no one is updating and then it hit me! India doesn't have Daylight Savings and so we are the ones who have to suffer!!!!!!!

Tell me how we are gonna wait!

Btw.. this whole intensity factor and the restlessness for the next epi is a good thing! We are again charged and anticipating the next move in our ever so unpredictable show! :D

Z

Oh guys .. keep voting on Wassup! :D

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

EBassoInfinitedreams

EBasso IF-Rockerz
EBasso
EBasso

Posted: 18 March 2011 at 7:01pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Mk.Gh

Are waaaaaaaaaaaaah Dhwanz bani shayar

Ahem*

Mein Shayar Tau Nahin
Magar Aee Haseeeeen
Jab Se Dekha
Meine Geet Ko Mujhko
Shayariiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii Aa Gayi!

Wahhh Wahh Kya Baaaaaaaaaaaaat! ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL

Dhwanz .. GEET is a reason we all have for waking up in the day too yo! It brings about a whole new energy .. it truly is addictive!

And yes.. we know the EMOSANAL POOL you become .. and quite frankly I'm ready for it. As soon as the wave hits me that Dhwanz is about to become real EMOSANAL .. I shall start my consoling and counselling ROFL

Nihu ko waapas aane do .. uski tau kher nahin! LOL

Z

Haha shukriya shukriya shukriya.... ab yehi karna baaki tha... Maaneet ne shaayar bhiiii bana diya!!! LOL jokes apart... its soo true that now a days when I don't feel like getting up cuz I am still too tired, I think about which scene I  want to watch this morning to help wake me up.. Take the laptop with me to the toilet (Shhh!! that's a secret don't tell anyone) and slowly wake up to one of the classic scene of the day!!!! And same before going to  sleep....

ohhhhhhhhhhhhh you remember my emosanal pool drama hahahahhahahaha ROFLROFLROFL that lasted like a whole week didn't it??? Thank you for all the consoling and counselling throughout that phase hehe!! I was drowning then, but I am still floating in the same pool... I won't come out until the SR... and if starting from next tuesday, if we don't see some happy romantic scenes... you bet I'll go back to drowing hehe!!! Like my Dhamkis???? Kaash CVs ko in dhamkio se kuch farq padta heheLOLWink

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

roseinbloom

EBasso IF-Rockerz
EBasso
EBasso

Posted: 18 March 2011 at 7:04pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Mk.Gh

I wanted to break my clock when I realized I had to wait an extra hour for GEET to air because of the whole Daylight Savings. The day after we moved an hour ahead .. I was sitting for the live update at 11:00 AM .. and realized no one is updating and then it hit me! India doesn't have Daylight Savings and so we are the ones who have to suffer!!!!!!!

Tell me how we are gonna wait!

Btw.. this whole intensity factor and the restlessness for the next epi is a good thing! We are again charged and anticipating the next move in our ever so unpredictable show! :D

Z

Oh guys .. keep voting on Wassup! :D

Tru dat girl!! The DST is soooooo frustrating... but think of it this way... when september comes... we'll be already used to 12 and then it will get one hr ahead!!! How cool would that be???

You are right ... us being charged for the unpredictability of the story is a good thing... I can't wait!!

Okay BRB me go and vote for Maneet!!!

roseinbloomInfinitedreams

roseinbloom IF-Sizzlerz
roseinbloom
roseinbloom

Posted: 18 March 2011 at 7:05pm | IP Logged
Take the laptop with me to the toilet (Shhh!! that's a secret don't tell anyone)

Haha .. well the brackets didn't help much! ROFL Yo I used to watch it on my blackberry whilst going to school .. and then saw the phone bill .. and then had a mini heart attack .. and stopped!

LOL your dhamkis are well heard .. and I am preparedddddd! :D

Z

EBassoInfinitedreams

Infinitedreams IF-Stunnerz
Infinitedreams
Infinitedreams

Posted: 18 March 2011 at 7:06pm | IP Logged
@ ZTV - for me it's not unpredictable anymore...seriously, it become so predictable for me once again.....I have watched ton Ekta shows, and Kaisa Yeh Pyaar Hai was my one favorite show, which i even discussed till 2 yrs after it got ended....Till i met MaanEet AK was my 1st favorite jodi, but MaanEet now neck to neck  to them....Even in KYPH Kripa had problem with Angad & Mishty, and it all created by Mishty, but here Maan is going to insecure...If it wouldn't be same, but nothing different as well....

Muniza
EBasso IF-Rockerz
EBasso
EBasso

Posted: 18 March 2011 at 7:08pm | IP Logged
Munni re kahan chali gayi!! Where are you darling???
roseinbloom IF-Sizzlerz
roseinbloom
roseinbloom

Posted: 18 March 2011 at 7:10pm | IP Logged

Me voted too!

I've always noted that the votes are filled with our GurTi/Maaneet :D!

Yayy for us!

Dancing

Z

EBassoInfinitedreams

Infinitedreams IF-Stunnerz
Infinitedreams
Infinitedreams

Posted: 18 March 2011 at 7:11pm | IP Logged
@ DHawni - Me here sweetheart, main kahan jaongi? Jeena yahan, murna yahan, inn ke siwa jana kahan...

Plz post your take on TT FB page as well, means in discussion post....

Muniza

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

EBasso

Go to top