Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

rickks thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by: mechantefille

still it wasn't a super hot performance. theek tha.

Mere Liye toh Poor Tha........I thought they did not do Justice to the Chemistry/Talent that Gurti are actually capable of

rickks thumbnail
Originally posted by: Mk.Gh

Ohhh Mannnnnnnn .. by the comments .. apparently Tip Tip wasn't as hot as expected?  Why are our GurTi/Maaneet always a shikar of poor editing??

They have always looked hotter in rehearsals than in the actual performance.

BUT I am glad that our Maaneet have looked hotter on the show.  I shall watch both the epi and the performance and report my feelings later :P

Z

It was not Just Poor Editing Zzzzz, there was no proper Lip Sync, the Choreography was Bad, the fact that the BG Dancers were not getting drenched in the Rain was plain simple Stupid

rickks thumbnail
Originally posted by: muniza75

Actually they had promoted so much that actual essence was lost...I am agree with Kulu as well, they edited badly, and i think our Channel interfered in that...Cause i heard that our Channel got angry on Production that how they could let other channel to cash their jodi...

Don't know how much i can trust on that, but i think that's the 1 reason as well.....And i think that's why Star One promoted GurTi on their site rather than let Zee promotes in the newspaper...Anyways whatever the reason, i am not touched by performance, but 1 thing is true our GurTi can do anything, and i think Channel has to take advantage of that....

Muniza

I agree Munni, the actual essence was TOTALLY lost, Why should the channel have an Issue??? Jab Humara Channel actual Maaneet Passion ko cash nahi kar sakte why be annoyed when another channel understand and values the actual MAANEET Chemistry and the attention it can garner
rickks thumbnail
Originally posted by: mysterygurl1427

hahaha....awesome no? U wrote for geet? πŸ˜†
mujhay to uss paar hasi ahrahi hai......and this show too....she calls Adi....but she goes with dev? ADI could have taken her had she asked him to. Sooooooo stupid....based on stupidity once again.

Also, why would the orphanage lady call the house phone or Geet...whomever she called? They are supposed to call the person who donated....aaaajjjjj to bohot hasi ahrahi hai....

new story? My foot.....the beginning of a new story is supposed to be magical......beautiful....not stupid.

Whats Stupid is she goes with Dev???Story ko aage le jaana hai na????? The Begining of a new story can be Magical, it can be unpredictable as well hai na....and thats what this new track has shown us, kya hum mein se kisi ne socha tha ki its going to be like this??? Nahi na ......
-honeydew- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
πŸ€—

Originally posted by: rickks

Nahi meri Jaan.....Bas Tujhe Quote karne ka Mann kar raha tha...agfter reading what u wrote😊

lovetheserial thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Hello.  Anybody there.... 
-honeydew- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Infinitedreams thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: rickks

Muni meri Jaan just Chill.....Remember not to judge a Book By its Title....aap hi ne kaha tha......I agree ki DEV Kameena hai.....aur usne jo kiya uske liye Maafi nahi mil sakti .... But DEV ke character ke bare mein Judgmental hone ke liye there is time.....

I agree with the Loop Close.....😊

Vijiiiiii meri T & K sis, i am chill, yesterday wasn't in mood, so wrote anything, don't worry sweety me fine....When nothing would be good around you, you can't feel good anywhere...That's happened when i wrote the take...But yes something made me angry that why he was walking so close to her...Anyways i am ok....... I mostly enjoyed the orphanage scene.....

Muniza
Cute_Ash thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8
Munzz u heree?
Made these sigss today
Edited by Cute_Ash - 13 years ago
Infinitedreams thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Haila Ash, do you want me to make the 1 more animation siggy....Good job darling......πŸ€—πŸ€—.....

Muniza