Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-honeydew- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 13 years ago
http://www.facebook.com/topic.php?topic=3035&uid=109723285713002

here it is guys ... post karo your comments, additions and suggestions...
-honeydew- thumbnail
cool guys ... we just hit 50 !!! yippe ... yippe ...
rickks thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Originally posted by: -honeydew-

here is what u felt about the tip tip so called hot sequence ...

1. it was like a lift of a few kurbaan hua steps in the rain!
2. it was far from hot .. it was like any other Maaneet sequence from the past ... infact there have been better!
3. just touching and dancing in close proximity doesn't exude hotness.

i am happy our maaneet are more than just hottness and intimacy !!

I totally agree....Bang On Nihu!!!
rickks thumbnail
Originally posted by: kuls11

From geet to Maan

Nags rarely i write for geet

Meri dard ki intihaan tumhe samjh nahi aati............
JO chala gaya vo meri jeene kee vagah tha..............
Jo toota hai vo dil hai mera koi sheesha nahi............
kaise jod doon dil ke tukde itni jaldi.............
Akhir sheesho ko judne main bhi vaqt lagta hai..........

Waa Kulu...Kya Baat hai Geet ke liye Likha hai aapne....and that too beautifully😊
lovetheserial thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Vij,   Honey,

You oldies of the thread -  Never said its πŸ˜›'Happy Birthday to Vru'  Day.   Just checked the birthday list.πŸ˜†

-honeydew- thumbnail
Hey Al,

She didnt want it, and we are respecting that πŸ˜› i did embarrass her enough on FB though ...
btw, do post your take on the FB discussion i just initiated ...

Originally posted by: lovetheserial

Vij,   Honey,

You oldies of the thread -  Never said its πŸ˜›'Happy Birthday to Vru'  Day.   Just checked the birthday list.πŸ˜†

-honeydew- thumbnail
tujhe kuch bolne ki zaroorat hai meri JKB-PKS partner?

Originally posted by: rickks

I totally agree....Bang On Nihu!!!

rickks thumbnail
Originally posted by: Mk.Gh

Res~

Have ya'll watched Tip Tip ?? I haven't.. did Shinus upload it yet?

Helloo Shelloo Idiotssssss // πŸ€—

OMG I actually liked today's episode minus NAAS.

There are many ways this story can go now .. and they are all playing their cards well.

Here Geet is trying to heal her grieving wounds, and Maan is all set on surprising Geet .. while Dev is too busy in Geet and simultaneously ruining the Gurgaon Project for Maan.

Maan got two blows in one day! Hai Bechara!

Geet was like a Queen today .. she did what she felt like... she represented the Khurana's by going to the ashram .. treated Dev like a mere driver .. and did things how she felt like. She was totally independent in what she did .. I liked that.

Maan may be taking things a little phaast in the baby decision .. but it's wonderful to know that he's thinking about it and that Geet's happiness is his top-most priority -- no doubt.

Devaaaa .. looks like is hell-bent on making things worse for both Maaneet and KC.

Gawd it was so awkward seeing him trot into KM and sitting at the dining table while Geet was sitting right there. I was like hailaaaa he kya hua? He didn't even hesitate that devil! I'm liking it a lot!

Looks like we are to have a clash of the Titans as per that FB pic... must say they all look hawtt and I love Geet's hair! Finally open .. she looks really pretty .. Maan looks yummy and Dev is looking better and better with his casual clothing :D!

Tell me about it....I must say the CV's have real talent in selecting their main Leads......Everybody looks simply dashing and they live their characters and that what makes all three IRRESISTIBLE

Looking forward to this track. And as per Maan and his hallucinating or dreaming od Deveet! OMY! 🀣 This is gonna be FUN! I am loving where this track is going .. it's focusing on the three main people this story was built on .. Geet/Maan/Dev.

Exactly Zzz....Beautifully Said, Have u noticed One thing its Always Dev who actually Ignites a New Track......and thats one thing they have maintained yet again

As for Tip Tip .. I thought it was hawt .. but the fact that we saw it from every angle courtesy of 50 kajillion news channels ..and stupid editing .. our GurTi became the shikar .. because from what we know .. it was actually a GOOD performance! But alas .. it wasn't meant to be! Well .. we have many sweet angle badal badal ke moments captured .. so be happy na! πŸ˜ƒ *Me the Positivity Queen* πŸ˜†

Haha .. anywho I liked the episode! It's just putting forward the base of what's to happen tomorrow and all of next week. Lovin it! Atleast it has people buzzing.

Alrighty, bak bak khatam!

Love,

Z

<3

Zzzzz i agree about the track it truly has got audience Buzzing,,,,and that means that CV's have been successful in their Mission.......

About Tip Tip......Apart from the Fact that 100 of Channels covered the happenings prior to the actual seq, i am disappointed with the choreography......It dint have the spark i would look in a Holi Performance that too in a Wet Holi and by two really beautiful and graceful dancers/Performers

rickks thumbnail
Yes Al, what Nihu said is right........Thats the reason humne Thread pe Nahi Bola......😳

Hey Al,

She didnt want it, and we are respecting that πŸ˜› i did embarrass her enough on FB though ...
btw, do post your take on the FB discussion i just initiated ...

rickks thumbnail

tujhe kuch bolne ki zaroorat hai meri JKB-PKS partner?

Nahi meri Jaan.....Bas Tujhe Quote karne ka Mann kar raha tha...agfter reading what u wrote😊