Views

Users

Frequent Posters

rickks thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 13 years ago

Originally posted by: muniza75

Vijuuuuuuuuuuu🤗 meri T & K sis....

Don't forget to post on TT FB page, warna tumhari khair nahin....

Muniza

Haila.....Aate hi shuru kardiya mujhe Darana😲......Of course meri jaan FB pe Post Karoongi.......Yeh bhi koi kehne waali baat hai.....Lo abhi kar deti hoon🤗
EBasso thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: lovetheserial

Dtri,  when the thread gets quieter I will give you my quota of this great adventure I've had branded 'activism'.  I'd rather not blow the bugle now.  Is that ok ???

No probs Al.. any time .. it doesn;t even have to be today... jab kuch kaam nahi hoga to iske baare mein baate karenge.. you for now explore the thread... :)

rickks thumbnail

Originally posted by: -honeydew-

hiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii viju 🤗

china main holi pe holiday mila hai kya???

Nihuuuuuuu🤗🤗

Nahi Jaan clinics over, isliye chali aayi
😊
Edited by rickks - 13 years ago
EBasso thumbnail

Originally posted by: Mk.Gh

Yoooooo hooooooooooooo ! Oh NT! Wake up wake up! It's evil time!

LMAO! Randomness hazir hai! 🤣

Z

kya kehta hai maan "Paagal kar diya is ladki ne mujhe! Haan!" aisa hi kuch na??? aaj yeh mein zzzzster madam ke liye use karti hoon hahahahaha.... randomness satyaaNAAS.. kya kya variations nahi diye apni comments mein? Bhoot aur witches bhi le aayi hahahahahhahah 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
rickks thumbnail

Originally posted by: Mk.Gh

Dhwanz .. same sentiments here! satyaNAAS has no connection to Maaneet as of yet. When it does .. I shall be happaaay! LOL.

Z

Haila...maine abhi abhi kisi reply post pe yehi likha tha.........I too want AA track to connect with Maaneet's

-honeydew- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
check wednesday ka page on page 3 .. you will find it, shayad kisi ne index nahi kiya hoga😉 ...
bahut na insaafi hai .. aaj kal mere piya ko koi bha hi nahi deta ðŸ˜­
koi pathar se na maro mere deewane ko

Originally posted by: dtri

Hmm this vinu character.. very very interesting.. next time his paheli comes nihu - give me a hollar.. I'll try to decode it too hehe

EBasso thumbnail

MG and Dee...

they do need to merge the Maaneet track with the AnJun track .. but i guess they are looking for a good time to do so.. there are many unanswered questions..

As for why Arjun has ignored his sister need not necessarily be cos he has forgotten her .. but it is cos, her condition hasnt gotten any better, and his immediate surrounding have Annie, and he cant ignore her as much as he wants to .. at the same time, he knows he likes her and he cant hide his feelings.. so the current track.. and i think it is going well..

if you look at the scenario from a 3rd persons POV, it doesnt look like AnJun share anything, since they dont talk or interact with one another beyond work or unless its necessary, and outsider would think there is nothing, but both of them know what they shared as well as how they still connect even now...

i think silence is the best form of acceptance, Arjun might yell at Annie when they are together, but he will always stand up for her when she needs him.. he has proved that time and again... and all the relationships in this world need not be on the face ...

I feel bad for Nitya and Sangram since they think they can easily get what they want, cos they cant actually see whats happening between Arjun and Annie, but they dont realise, Annie and Arjun are not together, but they may not necessarily want to be with anyone else as well... Annie is a little more local about this, but Ajrun is not ! but that doesnt really change the scenario or the scheme of things ..

Yeah I guess you're right.. it's not THAT unbarable.. but I just can't wait for the day when all the stories merge and reunite so that we have ONE focal track not two parallel ones!!! I'll be patiently waiting :) Tell Vinu to give us a clue when this is about to happen 😆😆

-honeydew- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
oh !! accha hai .. aaj toh main bhi ghar pe hoon.. chilling ...

Originally posted by: rickks

Nihuuuuuuu🤗🤗

Nahi Jaan clinics over, isliye chali aayi
😊

EBasso thumbnail

Originally posted by: rickks

Hey Dhwani, Kaisi Ho?????

Ekdam first class darling.. ZZZZ ke saath milke rang jamaane ki koshish ho rahi hai shaam se... aaj to man ko shanti mil gayi bahot dino baad... I have been on here for last 8 hrs at least... enjoying the freedome to the fullest.. hehe

rickks thumbnail

MG and Dee...

they do need to merge the Maaneet track with the AnJun track .. but i guess they are looking for a good time to do so.. there are many unanswered questions..

As for why Arjun has ignored his sister need not necessarily be cos he has forgotten her .. but it is cos, her condition hasnt gotten any better, and his immediate surrounding have Annie, and he cant ignore her as much as he wants to .. at the same time, he knows he likes her and he cant hide his feelings.. so the current track.. and i think it is going well..

I agree Nihu, Maaneet track se abhi merge karo, yeh nahi keh rahi main, just that when the right time comes aisa ho.....

if you look at the scenario from a 3rd persons POV, it doesnt look like AnJun share anything, since they dont talk or interact with one another beyond work or unless its necessary, and outsider would think there is nothing, but both of them know what they shared as well as how they still connect even now...

i think silence is the best form of acceptance, Arjun might yell at Annie when they are together, but he will always stand up for her when she needs him.. he has proved that time and again... and all the relationships in this world need not be on the face ...

I feel bad for Nitya and Sangram since they think they can easily get what they want, cos they cant actually see whats happening between Arjun and Annie, but they dont realise, Annie and Arjun are not together, but they may not necessarily want to be with anyone else as well... Annie is a little more local about this, but Ajrun is not ! but that doesnt really change the scenario or the scheme of things ..

Inka track acha jaa raha hai....Par Tadke ki Zaroorat hai....