3 Idiotz-Dev Bana Mahaan, Maan Ki Masal Gaiee Jaan - Page 32

Posted: 13 years ago
Dh,

Its very true.  I had wondered aloud on the thread,  why the CV's cant bring individual typical characters with their own flavor instead of borrowing off other characters !!??

Arjun is a copy of Maans character !  Maybe thats why Annie is in love with him.  Annie loves her ideal bro and who arjun has in common with (facets of character) !
Originally posted by lovetheserial

ZZZ,   Dh,    Shivu,

This move of Dev had to happen, all I want to now figure out is whether his intentions were truly penitence in the begining  or whether he had planned right from M&G's honeymoon days (as Jyoti in her write up mentioned that she seemed to arrive at that conclusion because of the stalkers presence immediately before that when Maan was showing the screen show to Geet).  I was always under the strongest impression,  Dev truly wanted repentence.  Like any other man, is being slowly being swept in by his emotions for Geet.  Earlier it was Maans wife Geet, now to him he seems to see her as an individual....

I am more with you on this one.. I want to see him truly repent for now and slowly turn based on his attraction towards geet and Maan's harshness towards him...

Halwa: Arjun is a scumbag in my POV and always will be .. so he is in no way like Maan .. but I agree.. before his SR with Annie .. they tried to show him just like Maan .. which irked me to no extent!

Hey Anu. Meet the Idiots' Positivity Queen! LOL! I love being positive too ..and am trying to spread Shaaaaaaaaanti on the thread :D! Shivz should know ;)

Z
Originally posted by Meetu_Anu

Oyeeeeeeeeeeeeee....no one is there right now😆😆😆

i was batkoing alone there..stalking the previous pages😆😆😆😆

trying to remain positive
ROFLROFLROFLROFL
good luck with that......as if someone who is as positive as me......has lost hope.....than good luck to u behenaROFLROFLROFL

cause all of this anger now has turned into laughterROFLROFLROFL

well join the idiots here till then......Z, Al, Dhwani, and Nihu are here....they are very cool.....u will have fun with them...

me....i need sleep before my nephew wakes up and i get noneROFLROFL

Originally posted by Meetu_Anu

😭...

can i join in here😊

Muniza: Jaan u never sent me the remainin interview part...BTW i will send u a PM ..please do check and reply ok😊

Shivi: U not coming to DEN kya?

Meetu i replied to you dear, plz check.....

I sent you whole update except 1 question, will send you tomorrow....

Muniza
Originally posted by Mk.Gh

Halwa: Arjun is a scumbag in my POV and always will be .. so he is in no way like Maan .. but I agree.. before his SR with Annie .. they tried to show him just like Maan .. which irked me to no extent!

Hey Anu. Meet the Idiots' Positivity Queen! LOL! I love being positive too ..and am trying to spread Shaaaaaaaaanti on the thread :D! Shivz should know ;)

Z
ha ha, u took my job....goodluck sooner or later....u will end up like me too....sab ko positive kartay kartay....tu bhi negativity queen ban jayegi🤣🤣

Our friend Meetu too is positvity queen...dono saath milkay positivity spread karo...while today's biggest negativity queen (wow, i'd never thought this day would come) goes to sleep.....so u have all the room u need to spread ur powder🤣🤣
Edited by mysterygurl1427 - 13 years ago
Originally posted by lovetheserial

Dh,

Its very true.  I had wondered aloud on the thread,  why the CV's cant bring individual typical characters with their own flavor instead of borrowing off other characters !!??

Arjun is a copy of Maans character !  Maybe thats why Annie is in love with him.  Annie loves her ideal bro and who arjun has in common with (facets of character) !

"that's why annie is in love with him" hmmm thats an interesting perspective.. didn't think of it that way... but yeah I see it now that you mention it!!!

And on that note @Nihu - I know you said they have a reason for two separate tracks... I think you are the one who said that today right? that's fine.. I don't mind separate shoot, separate team.. no issue.. earlier we had that with dev/NT or dev/Meera - but they were sooo well connected with Maneet story which is what I loved about it... even if they weren't show in the same frame as maan or geet or weeks at a time, they showed the stories were somehow intermingled.. that's missing here!!! it's like NAAS is a completely different show in itself..

😛Honey N,  I will jump into the fray and read your take and all others too.  Its just that, in my IST, chat to the episode starts quite late.  I tried earlier to reply quick as I finish my take, to throw myself into the seriousness of the episodes, but unfortunately,  everybody has their own time and priorities.  I just need my quite time for that.  I do reply much later (my early afternoons) pondering, reading and giving my opinion.

Dont want to miss the chats now.  I feel TT should have an ongoing chat session too !  I realized that as I was talking to V.....

Enjoyed the wedding ?????
@Shivi

So ur anger and frustration has developed into laughter haan..🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Ok.....let me introduce myself to all our Idiots gang friends ...my name is Anu...and i am a Devil😆......since no devils are responfing to me there in den now....i have come here😆

as for MU.....i have already calculated how long it might last😆😆

MU has not yet started ok......it will take another 2-3 epis for MU to start.....till than GC will be back from HM....

after that 1-2 epis where he will try to search or maanaoo geet........

and 1 epi for geet to cool down...

so all in all by April first week..we might see MU cleared and some good Maaneet seans😳
Originally posted by Mk.Gh

Someone tell me why Star Player hasn't uploaded the past few episodes?!

I loved watching it in HD. Hmph!

Z

ZTV you can still watch episode there...Go on Star Tv, login, and scroll down..on right side corner you will see todays episode, just play it, you can watch todays episode..we are unable to watch record ones...

Muniza